Wikiposts

Surrey

Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:54 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Surrey

Anybody lives in Surrey? What do you guys think about living there? Any personal experience or hints will be appreciated!
Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Surrey

I presume you are talking about SurreyBC. I live in the Newton area, much cheaper than Vancouver, Burnaby and Richmond. You have to stay out of the Whalley area, too many problems. I like it despite its been tagged as the Carnapping capital of North America. Guildford area seems to be nice but White rock is for me the ideal place to live.

Originally Posted by MJ23
Anybody lives in Surrey? What do you guys think about living there? Any personal experience or hints will be appreciated!
Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:20 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by Redwings
I presume you are talking about SurreyBC. I live in the Newton area, much cheaper than Vancouver, Burnaby and Richmond. You have to stay out of the Whalley area, too many problems. I like it despite its been tagged as the Carnapping capital of North America. Guildford area seems to be nice but White rock is for me the ideal place to live.
It's very hard to do an appartment search on the web. It is as if it doesn't exist! Thanks for the info though
Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

If you need some info about apartments try emailing rentersnews and you can also ask for a copy of their magazine and the will send it for free.

http://www.rentersnews.ca/modules/contactus/default.asp

RW

Originally Posted by MJ23
It's very hard to do an appartment search on the web. It is as if it doesn't exist! Thanks for the info though
Old Jan 27th 2005, 2:32 am
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by Redwings
If you need some info about apartments try emailing rentersnews and you can also ask for a copy of their magazine and the will send it for free.

http://www.rentersnews.ca/modules/contactus/default.asp

RW
Thanks again man. My last message wasn't clear. I sounded like a retard! I meant to say that I tried searching for apartments in White Rock, but couldn't find anything on the internet. I'm able to find places in other areas though... I will try the link you gave me! Thanks