Forum Regular

water-ruby is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Surprise!! I GOT IT!!

Hi guys!

I got PP request yesterday. Here's my timeline:

Applied: Sep 03
AOR: Sep 03
IA: May 04
RCMP: Jun 04 (results sent during wk of oct 4 '04)
Medicals: Jun 04
Other Docs: Jun 04
PP request: Nov 04 (dated Oct 04)

FYI: I'm in Canada presently... work permit expired.... on visitors visa now (HRDC rejected my work permit extension)... so glad I can resume working after landing!! No previous work experience... found a job after graduation & worked for 1st time in a full-time job in life ... thought I'd be declined....but nonetheless, applied just like that....After I got IA, Mr. Miller here told me it could have been a mistake by the immigration (if u'd search for my previous postings)...Also, all lawyers & immigration firms declined taking up my case...so I decided to apply on my own.... I was soooo worried...until I received PP request today!! words can't express how HAPPY I am... I've already ordered CAIPS so that I'd know how much I scored....but PP request popped up b4 Caips and I'm soooo pleased about that....I never expected I'd make it towards SUCCESS. Still in AWE now... To all those waiting - GOOD LUCK!! NEVER SAY NEVER!! "N" thanks to Andrew Miller and others who are helping everyone in this forum! Cheers!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

kenshin78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Surprise!! I GOT IT!!

Good for you!
Congratulations!

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

You rock man!!!!

your case gives hope to everyone in this forum!

Wish you all the best and don't drink too much...

Cry

Originally Posted by water-ruby
Hi guys!

FYI: I'm in Canada presently... work permit expired.... on visitors visa now (HRDC rejected my work permit extension)... so glad I can resume working after landing!! No previous work experience... found a job after graduation & worked for 1st time in a full-time job in life ... thought I'd be declined....but nonetheless, applied just like that....After I got IA, Mr. Miller here told me it could have been a mistake by the immigration (if u'd search for my previous postings)...Also, all lawyers & immigration firms declined taking up my case...so I decided to apply on my own.... I was soooo worried...until I received PP request today!! words can't express how HAPPY I am... I've already ordered CAIPS so that I'd know how much I scored....but PP request popped up b4 Caips and I'm soooo pleased about that....I never expected I'd make it towards SUCCESS. Still in AWE now... To all those waiting - GOOD LUCK!! NEVER SAY NEVER!! "N" thanks to Andrew Miller and others who are helping everyone in this forum! Cheers!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Thanks a lot guys!

Cry: think u should "Smile"

Originally Posted by cryout
You rock man!!!!

your case gives hope to everyone in this forum!

Wish you all the best and don't drink too much...

Cry
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi water-ruby,

Congratulations! Hope many of us who have been waiting patiently would also post the two magic words very soon.

Reddy

Thanks a lot guys!

Cry: think u should "Smile"
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

nervous_wreck is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations ruby!! Does feel great doesn't it? BTW, i got my visa and COPR yesterday.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

scot is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations - relax and enjoy
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

I wish man...but I feel I still have to spit blood and pain...just submitted medical rprf and fingerprints but I feel like everything can happen...when you really want something...

Originally Posted by reddy_cd
Hi water-ruby,

Congratulations! Hope many of us who have been waiting patiently would also post the two magic words very soon.

Reddy
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Hi Cry: u r almost at the end of the process if everything's ok with ur bckgrnd n medicals.

Nervous: Yeppers! it feels gr8!! Wanner get hold of the "Shiny new visa" too. hehe
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:02 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Congratualtions.

Hi guys!

Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Man.
This also tells me Canadian Immigration is more flexible than anyother immigration program . It will be interesting to see what Caip says. CIC Officer might have given you full points for adaptability factor.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Hi Orazone,
I've already ordered caips bcos i really wanner c how much I scored. Will keep u all posted. I agree that Canadian immigration is quite flexible. But most important thing is how u present your case to them. Say, I did not have any work experience. Swear, I was anxious about that criteria bcos I had just graduated. What I did was, I just wrote a detailed letter explaining how, even though with no experience, I could adapt to the canadian environment/society. Btw, thanks to everyone for their good wishes. If anyone needs any tips, I'd be more than happy to help out.

Cheers!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 1:07 am
Just Joined

popz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Water-Ruby,
So you are at the end of the Tunnel. We are yet to see the light.
Congratulations and Wish you a Happy Landing
Regards
Popz
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:13 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Congrads, I have to read these posts every once in a while.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:40 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Congratulations.

Hi guys!