Supervisa

Old Dec 15th 2014, 3:28 am
Just Joined

ElisaH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Supervisa

My parents house has sold faster than expected (2 days) and we have not yet applied for the supervisa. Can they come across and apply from within Canada, then have medicals done here and do a US border crossing. They would have goods to follow which I believe can not be sent until the 2 year visa is in place. We do plan to apply to sponser them come January when the doors re-open.
Old Dec 17th 2014, 4:20 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supervisa

January is when the grandparents and parents PR visa steam should re-open. The supervisa I understand is a glorified tourist visa and can be applied for at anytime. They could certainly cover over on a tourist visa now, but my understanding is they would need to apply to the visa office for their country of residence and if thats the UK that would be London. Even if they are in Canada they would be on a tourist visa till they get the supervisa so could not apply to a visa office in Canada.