Super visa

Old Jun 6th 2023, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

buzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nice
Default Super visa

Two questions please. Can my son, who is a Canadian citizen, apply for a parent visa if we already are on a super visa? Also, is it my son or me and hubby who would apply for the super visa?
Old Jun 6th 2023, 3:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super visa

Originally Posted by buzzz
Two questions please. Can my son, who is a Canadian citizen, apply for a parent visa if we already are on a super visa? Also, is it my son or me and hubby who would apply for the super visa?
Yes, and it's you that would apply - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...isa/apply.html

HTH.
Old Jun 6th 2023, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

buzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nicebuzzz is just really nice

Thank you 🙏
Old Jun 6th 2023, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Yes, and it's you that would apply - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...isa/apply.html

HTH.
I’ve just been searching on the site and found some info about parent sponsorship saying that a window was opening between October and November for people to apply for the lottery but this was from a couple of years ago. I couldn’t find anything about when the next dates to apply are.
Old Jun 6th 2023, 4:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve just been searching on the site and found some info about parent sponsorship saying that a window was opening between October and November for people to apply for the lottery but this was from a couple of years ago. I couldn’t find anything about when the next dates to apply are.
It was 8 days only, last October (12th - 20th). Then there's a lottery system for everybody that's applied before the closing date. No dates yet for next year's program, you just need to keep checking and make sure you have everything ready to go.

Best of luck.

Old Jun 6th 2023, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks so much. Where do we need to keep a look out for the next dates please?
Old Jun 6th 2023, 4:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks so much. Where do we need to keep a look out for the next dates please?
On the IRCC website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...ndparents.html

Good luck.