Submitting your passports

Old Feb 9th 2010, 2:04 am
Just Joined

rogerblackwell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Submitting your passports

So I have to send of passports to London. I am currently in Canada. My question is this:

For the self addressed envelope, it says do not put stamps on it, or use a courier envelope as my return envelope. So what do I do? Just send them an envelope with the address on it? Do I have to include any stamps with it so that they can return it or do they pay it?

Also because I am at work here, I presume I can just send it here? So putting my work address would be ok?

I need to send this off by air fast as they want it back in 14 days.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Submitting your passports

Originally Posted by rogerblackwell
So I have to send of passports to London. I am currently in Canada. My question is this:

For the self addressed envelope, it says do not put stamps on it, or use a courier envelope as my return envelope. So what do I do? Just send them an envelope with the address on it? Do I have to include any stamps with it so that they can return it or do they pay it?

Also because I am at work here, I presume I can just send it here? So putting my work address would be ok?

I need to send this off by air fast as they want it back in 14 days.
I am going to put ina padded envelope just addressed back to us as the info you are sent says that they send it registered
Old Feb 9th 2010, 3:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by burton bunch
I am going to put ina padded envelope just addressed back to us as the info you are sent says that they send it registered
So you don't include stamps? or anything? Can I send it to my work place? Also it says write your case number on the back of the photos, but don't use a ballpoint pen? I tried another pen, but that wouldn't write on the back.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 3:59 am
Just Joined

I've just included a return addressed envelope, is this fine?? Do they pay for the return courier? I'm in Canada. Need to send it off today!
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

I would think that they send it to the address that you put on the envelope. They pay for the mailing so don't put on any stamps.

I think someone said it had to be an A4 envelope.

Not sure about the pen or ink to be used ?

JET
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:04 am
Just Joined

Thanks, well i just sent it, put return as office address (work).

Old Feb 10th 2010, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a fine line permanent marker - worked a treat
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

bewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud ofbewillow has much to be proud of

You do NOT put any postage on it.

I would recommend a virtually indestructible Tyvek envelope. You can buy them at staples.

You might also want to send it TO London using a courier like UPS. It only costs about C$70. It reduces the chance of it being stolen while in the possession on Royal Mail.