Wikiposts

Submitting Documents

Old Jun 20th 2017, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice
Default Submitting Documents

hi

i have 2 questions

1- Once we get invited to apply, do we need to upload the required documents (Work Expreinece Letter & Police Cerificates) online only? Do we need to mail the actual paper copies as well??

2- In case we missed to upload one document, will application be rejected, or we will be notified that this paper is needed?

Thanks
Old Jun 20th 2017, 3:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Submitting Documents

1. Apply – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)

2. Applications received on or after January 1, 2015, for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check

HTH.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice

Many thanks christmasoompa

I will for sure prapare all the documents

but what worries me is that some of the companies that I worked for may not be able to provide me with work experience letter ( I called them and they told me they cant find my records!)
and some other may not be provide me with letter that matches the Canadian standard, they said we just provide this format.

Although I may cover the required experince by other jobs I worked but will be necessary to provide all the work exp. letters even though I get the required points by half of them?
Old Jun 21st 2017, 1:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KenA
Many thanks christmasoompa

I will for sure prapare all the documents

but what worries me is that some of the companies that I worked for may not be able to provide me with work experience letter ( I called them and they told me they cant find my records!)
and some other may not be provide me with letter that matches the Canadian standard, they said we just provide this format.

Although I may cover the required experince by other jobs I worked but will be necessary to provide all the work exp. letters even though I get the required points by half of them?
You won't get points for any job you don't have a reference letter/duties proof for.

But if you can't get letters for other jobs (non point earning jobs) then don't worry too much about it, just get something from them in writing saying they can't provide the info, or proof that the company has gone bust etc.

HTH.
Old Jun 21st 2017, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You won't get points for any job you don't have a reference letter/duties proof for.

But if you can't get letters for other jobs (non point earning jobs) then don't worry too much about it, just get something from them in writing saying they can't provide the info, or proof that the company has gone bust etc.

HTH.
We used letters of explanation along with affixed email correspondence with a few of my wife's firms for exactly these reasons. Although, we did not need the points for these.

If you don't them for the points then you can just add it personnel history section and leave out of work history section. If you need the points then you could try a letter of explanation with any evidence you do have i.e. contracts etc, along with correspondence from the employer. Not sure how CIC will view them but it is better than nothing