stupid stupid me,

Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy stupid stupid me,

So stupid, I thought i had read the application instructions properly but no.

I have just received my student work permit, and in the small print it says its not valid for work in the heathcare field. I knewI would need to pass an immigration medical before I would be able to work as an x-ray tech but when I looked all through the instruction booklet I couldnt see any instructions on when to do it, so I thought further info would come with the permit.

Nope I was wrong and now when I reread it, I can see the sentence. bah, humbug, I hate forms. So I will have to apply again in a few weeks and spend another $150.

At least this proves I was right to use an immigration consultant for my PR application.

kicking myself big time, pah pah
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:10 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: stupid stupid me,

Originally Posted by batty-x-ray

I have just received my student work permit, and in the small print it says its not valid for work in the heathcare field. I knewI would need to pass an immigration medical before I would be able to work as an x-ray tech but when I looked all through the instruction booklet I couldnt see any instructions on when to do it, so I thought further info would come with the permit.

Nope I was wrong and now when I reread it, I can see the sentence. bah, humbug, I hate forms. So I will have to apply again in a few weeks and spend another $150.

At least this proves I was right to use an immigration consultant for my PR application.

Attention to detail. I like that in a healthcare worker.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Attention to detail. I like that in a healthcare worker.
Kick a woman while shes down, that was mean and petty. I take exception to you insulting my professional ability.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:15 am

Kick a woman while shes down, that was mean and petty. I take exception to you insulting my professional ability.
I'm doing a special offer on mean and petty this week.

If it makes you feel any better, possibly the most painful experience I ever had was at the hands of a radiographer.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm doing a special offer on mean and petty this week.

If it makes you feel any better, possibly the most painful experience I ever had was at the hands of a radiographer.
No it doesnt, I posted this thread as i was/am upset my a stupid mistake on my part and was hoping for some support. After your comment I dont feel that I will be visiting this forum in the future.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:34 am

No it doesnt, I posted this thread as i was/am upset my a stupid mistake on my part and was hoping for some support. After your comment I dont feel that I will be visiting this forum in the future.
Good grief. You really are upset. It's not the end of the world. Just a slight delay, certainly compared to the timelines many other people on here have.

You'll get there in the end.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, big cyber hug to you, don't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes and beating yourself up about it isn't going to help you.
what else can I say? I feel for you though, do something that makes you feel good....
You been on this forum so long now that you know how easy it is to misinterpret the written word.
Robin
Robin
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:03 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Batty

What a mess Good Luck hun

Gaynor
x
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Oh no, poor you. Sending you good vibes, please try not to let it get you down too much.

All this waiting and not knowing gets to us all, dosen't it.

xx
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief. You really are upset. It's not the end of the world. Just a slight delay, certainly compared to the timelines many other people on here have.

You'll get there in the end.
Perhaps there should be a 'I'M REALLY UPSET WHILE I WRITE THIS SO ANY RETURN COMMENTS OTHER THAN A SUPPORTING ONE IS NOT WELCOME' emoticon. Then us men wouldn't fall into traps such as this.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve666
Perhaps there should be a 'I'M REALLY UPSET WHILE I WRITE THIS SO ANY RETURN COMMENTS OTHER THAN A SUPPORTING ONE IS NOT WELCOME' emoticon. Then us men wouldn't fall into traps such as this.
If its any consolation I too have omitted to put my cv in with the application and had to spend a morning panicking,photocopying and legging it to the post office to be ripprd off to the tune of £4.10 for one poxy letter.
Know exactly what your going thro
I too am in the nhs
Just goes to show how stressed we are at work that when we get home the head is still spinning

jo