Study Permit with TRV

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 2:05 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 294
prodigy346 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Study Permit with TRV

I have a valid TRV (formerly called - Visitor's visa) for Canada (which will continue to be valid for 4 years) and I'm soon going to apply for a Study Permit.

Will having a TRV make it any easier to get a Study Permit? Will it matter that the TRV was issued from a different post than where I'll be applying for the study permit? Do I need to submit my passport with the application, or will a photocopy of the visa and ID pages of the passport suffice?

prodigy346 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.