Study Permit issue...urgent !!

Old Apr 30th 2010, 12:31 am
Just Joined

Singhrulez is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Study Permit issue...urgent !!

Hi, I am currently on a study permit in Canada and I have got a kind of open study permit with no specific college mentioned. Its says any bus. med or hosp institution..I applied to one college but now I am interested in studying in some other college which is kind of private but cheaper and lot better and convenient for me. The course at my previous college begins in sept and they want me to pay fee now which I cannot do while the private college says I can pay in around July/August. I have not even signed the acceptance letter yet ,So if I change my college would there be any issue? Do I have to do any formalities?or its just okay to take admission in the new college.....I heard that the college usually informs CIC that the student doesnt study at the college anymore but I dont think that it would have any effect on my study permit as I can say I chose another college. Guide pls.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Study Permit issue...urgent !!

I was accepted at one named college but started studying at a totally different one, as back when I applied there was no issue with doing so.