Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

study permit with Conditional Acceptance letter

Wikiposts

study permit with Conditional Acceptance letter

Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:39 am
Just Joined

kor94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default study permit with Conditional Acceptance letter

Dear Friends,

I was wondering whether there is any chance to get a study permit with Conditional Acceptance letter?
The condition is regarding English Language proficiency.

Thanks
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:15 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: study permit with Conditional Acceptance letter

Not likely. Try to solve the problem with the school somehow.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

kor94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Jim & other friends,

Thank you for your response. According to your advised, my sister talked to head of department and he would write the letter and would explain that she will do some courses to improve her English before she can start her Master program. She also got acceptance from the Language center in the university that shows she is going to study English for 10 weeks before her Master program starts. She also received another letter that shows she will receive scholarship after she starts her program.

Do you believe whether it works or not?

Thank you,
Old Jun 11th 2008, 4:35 am

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point

Having been through the process, personally I would apply for the permit with proof of the above. However she strongly needs proof of reason to return home when she graduates/ or at a later date.

Mrs M x