Study permit

Old Mar 7th 2013, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

Ruffec16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Study permit

I have been living in France for the last ten years, but now wish to go on and Study in Canada.

For the study permit, should I apply from France, or England?

Thanks
Old Mar 8th 2013, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

davedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Study permit

Originally Posted by Ruffec16
I have been living in France for the last ten years, but now wish to go on and Study in Canada.

For the study permit, should I apply from France, or England?

Thanks
Hi,

"You must select the visa office that serves your country of residence, your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted."

So it's your choice. In Paris the processing time is 3 weeks and 9 weeks in London.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 3:19 am
Just Joined

Thank you for you input Davedba.
Old Mar 8th 2013, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

davedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond reputedavedba has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for you input Davedba.
No probs, if you have questions, feel free to ask. I went through the same process last year myself..
Old Mar 8th 2013, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Study permit

Davedba,

Do I need to take an English Language test for the Study Permit?
and where you asked to attend an interview.

Merci
Old Mar 9th 2013, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Davedba,

Do I need to take an English Language test for the Study Permit?
and where you asked to attend an interview.

Merci
No IELTS needed (your uni might ask for one though), had no interview.
Old Mar 11th 2013, 5:13 am
Just Joined

Is the study permit obtained, dependant on the type of educational program I choose, i.e certificate, diploma or degree?