Study Option...

Old Jan 15th 2011, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Study Option...

because the rules have changed
Old Jan 15th 2011, 5:00 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Lost Paddy
Is that the BUNAC/USIT visa? If so I have done that, got a one year USIT visa and I dont think you can go for a second one!

How are you eligible for two further visas after that first year?
Because they've changed the rules.

You can now have 2 further visas regardless of whether or not you're a student as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

The Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
Because they've changed the rules.

You can now have 2 further visas regardless of whether or not you're a student as long as you still meet the eligibility requirements.
Riiiigght!

So even though I've been before I can maybe go again on that??! I gotta check that out! Cheers mate!
Old Jan 15th 2011, 5:38 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

No worries, good luck mate.

I really wouldn't hang about on this though, the facebook brigade seem to have come out in force so in all honesty I'm a bit worried about getting my own application sorted and sent at the moment and my only remaining major obstacle is the bank form.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

The Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Lost Paddy has a spectacular aura about

No worries, good luck mate.

I really wouldn't hang about on this though, the facebook brigade seem to have come out in force so in all honesty I'm a bit worried about getting my own application sorted and sent at the moment and my only remaining major obstacle is the bank form.
Cant find anything on the USIT website?!

But then USIT normally apes the BUNAC changes/requirements, all applications etc usually go through London for all UK/Irish applications...strange...

http://www.usit.ie/work-abroad/canad...r-35-work-visa

Is this your first visa mate?
Old Jan 15th 2011, 6:02 pm
Sidecar Falcon

Originally Posted by The Lost Paddy
Cant find anything on the USIT website?!

But then USIT normally apes the BUNAC changes/requirements, all applications etc usually go through London for all UK/Irish applications...strange...

http://www.usit.ie/work-abroad/canad...r-35-work-visa

Is this your first visa mate?
I've already got one from last year which is the one I will be using later this month.

It's done through directly through the CIC and the embassy this year for Ireland mate, not through USIT.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

I've already got one from last year which is the one I will be using later this month.

It's done through directly through the CIC and the embassy this year for Ireland mate, not through USIT.
Aaaaah! I'll check out that CIC thing mate, cheers for the heads up!
Old Jan 15th 2011, 6:13 pm
Sidecar Falcon

No worries and good luck.

The finance form requirement looks like it could be a real pain.
Old Jan 16th 2011, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

No worries and good luck.

The finance form requirement looks like it could be a real pain.
Do you know mate, if you have gone out on a one year usit/bunac visa a couple of years ago, came back home for 2/3 years, can you apply again under those conditions?

Also, if you dont mind, can you post a link as to where I look for the info on this? CIC site somewhere? I'm a bit lost here! Many thanks!

D.