Wikiposts

strike and my appln.

Old Oct 18th 2004, 5:04 am
Just Joined

willdick is an unknown quantity at this point
Question strike and my appln.

just a quickie,

I sent off all relevent documentation for permanent residence in canada, spousal forms etc etc to the CPC vegreville, and they were signed for and received on August 30th, ie I had everything delivered by xpresspost, money was taken form my account mid August and I have still not even had a reply to say they have the forms, taken my money. sooooo I was wondering with the strike going on, how long do application forms sit in the " IN trays" before actually being opened and the process begins.

At home in ontario and doing nothing.. waiting ...waiting waiting ..

Will
Old Oct 18th 2004, 5:17 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: strike and my appln.

Originally Posted by willdick
just a quickie,

I sent off all relevent documentation for permanent residence in canada, spousal forms etc etc to the CPC vegreville, and they were signed for and received on August 30th, ie I had everything delivered by xpresspost, money was taken form my account mid August and I have still not even had a reply to say they have the forms, taken my money. sooooo I was wondering with the strike going on, how long do application forms sit in the " IN trays" before actually being opened and the process begins.

At home in ontario and doing nothing.. waiting ...waiting waiting ..

Will
You should receive something from Vegreville before the end of November. Then there is another cone of silence of 5 months or more at which time you should be invited to the local CIC for an "interview". This is usually just the formal landing ceremony.