Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Still waiting - SINP/Skilled Worker

Still waiting - SINP/Skilled Worker

Old Nov 4th 2012, 5:32 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice
Default Re: Still waiting - SINP/Skilled Worker

Originally Posted by missieleah
We're going to Kindersley, more towards the AB border.
That's right, I remember now... best of luck anyhow and thanks for your help and advice
Old Nov 4th 2012, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

biddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud of

I get excited everytime I see your name Julie lord and hope it came through for you.

We only got our AOR on the 1st Nov and they told us about 2 weeks ago we'd be waiting 6 months from then. I just want our LMO to hurry up now, we got told it was on an officers desk about 10days ago and still no word.
Old Nov 4th 2012, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

life-long-dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, yes it came from sinp at 11pm Friday eve, was not expecting it at all so it was a great start to the weekend, we are heading to Saskatoon and can't frickin wait. Yours will come soon when you least expect it.
Old Nov 4th 2012, 9:32 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

Originally Posted by life-long-dream
Hi, yes it came from sinp at 11pm Friday eve, was not expecting it at all so it was a great start to the weekend, we are heading to Saskatoon and can't frickin wait. Yours will come soon when you least expect it.

Lol!! good for you. They must have been working late!!!! We too are heading to Saskatoon (when it comes thru) ... keep us posted!!!

Julie
Old Nov 4th 2012, 9:33 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

Originally Posted by biddyk8
I get excited everytime I see your name Julie lord and hope it came through for you.

We only got our AOR on the 1st Nov and they told us about 2 weeks ago we'd be waiting 6 months from then. I just want our LMO to hurry up now, we got told it was on an officers desk about 10days ago and still no word.
Aww Bless you Biddy.. as soon as I have it through.. I shall be shouting from the roof tops!!

I think we should hear something very soon - I feel it in my bones!
Old Dec 8th 2012, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

simon6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,Julie:

do you have any news?
Old Dec 8th 2012, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

life-long-dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Julielord, hope all went went well on arrival in Calgary . You will have to let us know how the house hunting goes as we are struggling to sort something from the UK so it looks like we will just have to do that on arrival. We fly out on the 28th Jan and cant wait and heading to Saskatoon. OH starts work on the 18th Feb so we have our work cut out to get housed and kids in school before the big day lol.
It will be interesting to hear your landing story.
Take Care