Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Still waiting for PPR 6 months after medicals

Still waiting for PPR 6 months after medicals

Old Feb 26th 2010, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Still waiting for PPR 6 months after medicals

We. Have. Got. A. Passport. Request.

Apparently, patience is a virtue!

Really really really good luck to everyone - it does look like there is some movement at last in even the most unexpected places!
Old Feb 26th 2010, 4:23 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2010, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roses15
We had our medicals done back in the middle of August 2009. We have heard nothing at all since then. We finally got our immigration lawyer to enquire with CIC London to find our what is going on, but so far they have not replied.

Our medicals were fine, the only problem I can forsee is that my husband is in the British military and we have lived in several countries, but all of them friendly to Canada.

Has anyone else had this long wait?
Our meds were June 09 and we are still waiting too. I can't beleive that the CHC can just ignor so many peoples enquiries when clearly it is down to their own inefficiencies that the process takes so long in the first place.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiem

Really really really good luck to everyone - it does look like there is some movement at last in even the most unexpected places!
big congrats
All the best with all your future plans

Hope all those still waiting for a PPR hear positive news soon

Last edited by joinerboy; Feb 26th 2010 at 6:55 am.
Old Feb 26th 2010, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Through all them dark days of torment and torture .......finally a beacon of light.

Great News

JET
Old Feb 26th 2010, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Roses15 has a spectacular aura aboutRoses15 has a spectacular aura aboutRoses15 has a spectacular aura about

Well done Debbie, it gives us hope as our medicals arrived only three days before yours in August! How did you get the request, by post or email?

Old Feb 26th 2010, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

e-mail via agent, but I'm fairly certain that it was probably bumped by our case specific e-mail we sent about 3-4 weeks ago...?

I'm a little worried that there has been a mistake and that we'll get a letter out of the blue querying medical circs, so I just want to get the stamps in the passports lol!

Dx
Old Feb 26th 2010, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Roses15 has a spectacular aura aboutRoses15 has a spectacular aura aboutRoses15 has a spectacular aura about

I'm sure it will be fine! We sent a case specific email via our agent a month ago but they got no reply. They sent another one yesterday so fingers crossed!
e-mail via agent, but I'm fairly certain that it was probably bumped by our case specific e-mail we sent about 3-4 weeks ago...?

I'm a little worried that there has been a mistake and that we'll get a letter out of the blue querying medical circs, so I just want to get the stamps in the passports lol!

Dx
Old Feb 27th 2010, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Dx
Would it be too cheeky to ask what you said to them in your case specific email? I would love to know what key phrases produced such a rapid response. You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks, Lynn
Old Apr 27th 2010, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Finally got our PPR REQUEST TODAY - AT LAST!! Only 8 months. Thanks for all those who gave me encouraging words.
Originally Posted by Roses15
Well done Debbie, it gives us hope as our medicals arrived only three days before yours in August! How did you get the request, by post or email?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

congratulations..
Old Apr 28th 2010, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh, well done! We're still waiting for our passports to come back... (gulp)
Old Apr 28th 2010, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Congratulations, good news. Cant believe they sat on the mediclas for that long. And they were suppose to get faster. Best wishes with landing and the new life in Canada.

Ray
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raymasa
Congratulations, good news. Cant believe they sat on the mediclas for that long. And they were suppose to get faster. Best wishes with landing and the new life in Canada.

Ray
Congratulations
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:18 pm
Future Albertan

Kaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond reputeKaye. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, fab news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.