Still waiting

Old Jun 27th 2011, 2:35 am
Account Closed

fishbob9504 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Still waiting

Hello all,

I posted here a few days ago explaining that I was still waiting to hear from CIO following our application for PR (fsw1) which was recieved in sydney back in February this year. Our credit card was charged shortly afterwards.

I have checked my spam and junk mails and there is nothing there from them.

I was advised that I should have heard from them by now and should mail them to see what is the current status of our application.

I have emailed them and I am awaiting their reply, in the mean time I was wondering if anyone else is in the same position, its now almost 5 months since the application went in and I am aware that most people receive a positive email within a few weeks of applying, or a rejection , we have received nothing at all.

Do applications ever get lost/misplaced or sent elsewhere for a decision to be made ? surely this is not normal ?

Any ideas/thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Bob.