Wikiposts

Still "pending review"

Old Jul 19th 2010, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about
Default Still "pending review"

Hi everybody

I am new to this forum but I have been following it for a while. It is great to know that we are all in it together...the wait is terrible, as you all know...

As you can see from my signature, we have submitted our full docs to London on 29/3/2010 and have not heard from them since.

Would like to know if the Visas office is close to reviewing end of March 2010 applications or not yet.

On Thursday it will be 16 weeks already. I am struggling to figure out which month's application are being reviewed at this stage.

Please share your experience/thoughts.
Thanks.
Cherry Jam

Application to NS: 25/01/2010, Credit Card: 15/3/2010,
120 Day email:19/3/2010, Documents to London: 25/3/2010,AOR London:30/3/2010, Waiting for Medicals...Currently still "pending review!

Last edited by Cherry Jam; Jul 19th 2010 at 6:07 am. Reason: Just wanted to make my timeline more visible
Old Jul 19th 2010, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all
Default Re: Still "pending review"

Originally Posted by Cherry Jam
Hi everybody

I am new to this forum but I have been following it for a while. It is great to know that we are all in it together...the wait is terrible, as you all know...

As you can see from my signature, we have submitted our full docs to London on 29/3/2010 and have not heard from them since.

Would like to know if the Visas office is close to reviewing end of March 2010 applications or not yet.

On Thursday it will be 16 weeks already. I am struggling to figure out which month's application are being reviewed at this stage.

Thanks.
Cherry Jam

120 Day email:19/3/2010, Documents to London: 25/3/2010,AOR London:30/3/2010, Waiting for Medicals...Currently still "pending review!
trackitt.com may give you some idea as what applications are being processed. However, don't read too much into it, some applications are processed quicker than others depending on how uncomplicated they are compared to others.

Ray
Old Jul 19th 2010, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherry Jam
Hi everybody

Thanks.
Cherry Jam

Yip, we are a couple of weeks ahead of you and we are still waiting also. I keep checking ecas every tuesday and get a wee tummy flip as the page changes...deperatly hoping it has changed...but no..still recieved by the visa office.
We are off to Vancouver on Wednesday for a few weeks and to think we were hoping to 'land' on this trip...hahaha oh the niaveity!
Keep an eye on Stocksey thread for those who have AOR Jan/Feb, that should give you an idea on how things are progressing there. I started a similar thread for AOR Mar/Apr that might be worth joining...needless to say its very quiet just now-tells a story-doesn't it?
All the best
lins
Old Jul 19th 2010, 8:00 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

During summer the visa office will be experiencing staff change over, holidays, and priority that must be given to temporary residence and student visas. So, unfortunately, PR application processing slows considerably.