Statutory Declaration

Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Snape is on a distinguished road
Default Statutory Declaration

Im trying to get FORMIMM5409E Statutory Declaration of Common Law Union signed by a commisioner of oaths, where do i go to get this signed, i rang a registrar office and they said it wasnt there i needed to go im confused now, where did you guy get yours signed. Confused and need help.
Please Help

Thanks
Ian
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Statutory Declaration

Hello again, after posting this message i have read through the guide over and over again haha, im not sure if i need this form at all as it says only if i have a co signer.

The situation im in is that i have lived with my girlfriend for over a year now in the UK she is canadian citizen and she is over here on a 2yr working holiday visa, we have no co signers, she is sponsoring me.

Can some one please advise what i actually need with this form.

Thanks
Ian
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Snape
Hello again, after posting this message i have read through the guide over and over again haha, im not sure if i need this form at all as it says only if i have a co signer.

The situation im in is that i have lived with my girlfriend for over a year now in the UK she is canadian citizen and she is over here on a 2yr working holiday visa, we have no co signers, she is sponsoring me.

Can some one please advise what i actually need with this form.

Thanks
Ian
I am in the same position, I think we have to fill it out to proove our common law relationship. but the stuff about co-signors does through a touch of doubt and confusion into the whole of the application really. Can anyone help?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Can someone please help shed some light on this as im stuck and its the last form i gotta do before i send it all off.

Thanks
Ian
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:38 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

Might a solicitor be able to help?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah i rang up today and they will do it for £5 haha, so thats cool, do i definatley need to have it done as the description of the form is unclear.

My situtation is basically im living with my girlfriend who is Canadian in a commonlaw relationship for over a year now. She is over here on a 2yr working visa while we sort this all out.

Can anyone tell me if i need this form completed or not,

thanks