status of application

Old Feb 21st 2011, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

kevinm will become famous soon enoughkevinm will become famous soon enough
Default status of application

Does the status of application ever change on the cic website?
Mine still says in process yet they have my medicals and have asked for the permanent residency fee.
Just woul dbe nice to see it change
Old Feb 21st 2011, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Re: status of application

Originally Posted by kevinm
Mine still says in process yet they have my medicals and have asked for the permanent residency fee.
ECAS is hopelessly inaccurate and elusive, I wouldn't rely on it at all.

A bunch of post-June-26 applicants still say "Medical results have been received" even though the requests have not been sent yet.

Wayne.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 1:07 pm
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Ours says the same and has done since the first entry. Other people have had a variety of different things, including Received by VO and then have changed back to IN PROCESS, so I'd not worry!
Old Feb 21st 2011, 2:30 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Just would be nice to see it change
I'm sure there are a lot of people around here that would agree (100%) with that
Old Feb 21st 2011, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

britsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond repute

With me the status usually changed some time after they had already notified me by mail.

and already moved on to the next stage of the process.