Starting to do my own head in....

Old Jan 25th 2012, 9:46 pm
Stress Junkie

martyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud of
Default Starting to do my own head in....

Am I the only one driving themself mental? I have my X-ray on friday at my local hospital before my medical elsewhere next week. What no one seems to be able to tell me (which I find rather odd if I am totally honest) is what I need to take along to the X-ray appointment. Does anyone have any idea as my time is getting a little short. Is it just ID such as a passport or is it more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced..
Old Jan 25th 2012, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Starting to do my own head in....

Hi
All we had to show was our passports, but if you wanted to be 100% sure, give them a ring just to check.
Good luck with your medicals
Old Jan 25th 2012, 10:00 pm
Stress Junkie

martyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud ofmartyjay has much to be proud of

Thanks nativenewyorker. I will attempt to again in the morning.
Old Jan 26th 2012, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martyjay
Am I the only one driving themself mental? I have my X-ray on friday at my local hospital before my medical elsewhere next week. What no one seems to be able to tell me (which I find rather odd if I am totally honest) is what I need to take along to the X-ray appointment. Does anyone have any idea as my time is getting a little short. Is it just ID such as a passport or is it more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced..
You're doing spousal correct? So presumably the DMP (Designated Medical Practitioner) that you have chosen has pre-booked your X-Ray, and then you will complete the other tests (urine, blood etc) when you go for the rest of the medical next week? Have I got it right so far? The DMP is the one who will fill out your form (IMM1017). You just take Appendix C form with you and if I recall rightly some passport photos which they need to affix to the form (or at least they did when I completed my medical in July 2011). I took about 4 with me, as I seem to recall it was a triplicate form. Can't honestly remember though.

The X Ray person will not know anything about the Canadian Immigration process and it's requirements, all they know is that they have to give you an x-ray as directed by the DMP. I would suspect that they will give you some kind of receipt for the X-ray, and I think it would be sensible to take this with you to the DMP when you visit for your medical. I got receipts, but I had my medical in Canada, so who knows whether they will in the UK - it's not vital. As for what to take to the x-ray, some ID will suffice I suspect.