Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Stand by your bedposts ... another passport request!

Stand by your bedposts ... another passport request!

Old Jan 12th 2011, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice
Default Re: Stand by your bedposts ... another passport request!

All the very best in your new life in Canada,hope the rest of your dream comes true,now the hard work start.Good luck in the future and I hope everything goes smoothly.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 5:00 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Funky Florist. All the very best for your new life in Canada..
Kind regards Mac.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice

Congratulations and all the very best!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 5:31 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Jan 12th 2011, 9:36 am
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks again. Miss Clinique, I hope you're not waiting too much longer!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 8:41 am
Just Joined

ukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really niceukgettingworst is just really nice

I am so very happy for you and wish you all the best for the future.
Old Jan 14th 2011, 12:04 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of

Happy days! Congratulations to you
Old Jan 14th 2011, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future

Congrats Funky Florist and all the best.
Old Jan 14th 2011, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Funky Florist
Flippin' heck. Got home to let the dog out at lunchtime and there was the lovely brown envelope.

Can I just say thanks to everyone on this forum? The help, advice and support have been invaluable in this convoluted process. You are all very much appreciated.

So, now to ring the estate agent!
Really happy for you although I have to admit one side of me is green with envy! When are you hoping to land and move out permanently?

Melsa
Old Jan 15th 2011, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Congrats Funky Florist. Wishing you lots of luck for your future in Canada.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 9:06 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funky Florist
As an avid follower of timelines on the forum, I can't say there appears to be any rhyme or reason to when the CHC do things.

All I can say is that I hope yours get sorted soon. Best of luck!
Great news, FF. I am so sorry for the others who seem to have been overlooked but as you say, it is totally unpredictable when things get done. Knowing that others are ahead of you who applied after you is the position I am in at the moment. Our Cat 2 app was received on 7th Sept, but now applications received on 22nd are receiving their first e-mail of passing initial eligibility checks.
I have full sympathy with those who are watching other people being lucky and wondering why they are not and feeling fear that something has gone wrong.
You just have to remember that it is a huge paperwork nightmare at the VO and things just don't run logically, it seems
I really hope the rest of you like Mac 2 will get their app moving soon.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 9:46 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Congratulations FF, that's great news!
Old Jan 16th 2011, 8:56 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. We're dropping passports off in London on Thursday, so that should be another interesting experience.

Good luck all those waiting for meds, to go "in process" or for passport requests. I feel your pain!
Old Jan 16th 2011, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congratulations FF! It's fantastic news and I'm very happy for you.

A couple of questions - did your ecas change to meds received before PPR, and if it did, how long after the ecas change did you receive your PPR?

Liesl

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.