Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Stand by your bedposts ... another passport request!

Stand by your bedposts ... another passport request!

Old Jan 12th 2011, 12:14 am
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Stand by your bedposts ... another passport request!

Flippin' heck. Got home to let the dog out at lunchtime and there was the lovely brown envelope.

Can I just say thanks to everyone on this forum? The help, advice and support have been invaluable in this convoluted process. You are all very much appreciated.

So, now to ring the estate agent!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stand by your bedposts ... another passport request!

Great news! Congratulations!!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

The Logans will become famous soon enoughThe Logans will become famous soon enough

excellent news - good luck
Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

shashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonderful news!! Congratulations
Old Jan 12th 2011, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about

Great news, Funky Florist! It seems as the visa office is on the roll at the moment! Happy for you!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Fantastic...Congratulations from me too.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news funky florist, I know EXACTLY how you must be feeling now! Waaahoooo!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funky Florist
Flippin' heck. Got home to let the dog out at lunchtime and there was the lovely brown envelope.

Can I just say thanks to everyone on this forum? The help, advice and support have been invaluable in this convoluted process. You are all very much appreciated.

Fantastic news! Really happy for you! You absolutely stormed through the whole process!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:07 am
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks everyone - it's really nice to share the news with people. It's still a bit hush, hush work-wise, so trying to not smile too much!!!

If the application was a complex military style operation, heaven knows what actually moving will be like. Best I'm on the lookout for extra grey hairs eh?!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:22 am

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, congratulations!!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:29 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Flunky Florist. That's a pretty speedy application. We actually applied a month before you to CIC and are still waiting to go "in process" Please could you let me know what NOC category you applied under? Ours was removed in the June list so still trying to work out why we and some others are stuck at AOR.
Thanks!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:35 am
Adapting slowly...

Originally Posted by Mac2
Congratulations Flunky Florist. That's a pretty speedy application. We actually applied a month before you to CIC and are still waiting to go "in process" Please could you let me know what NOC category you applied under? Ours was removed in the June list so still trying to work out why we and some others are stuck at AOR.
Thanks!
Hello Mac2. We also applied on a code that's not on the list anymore. It was 4131 College and Vocational Instructors. As an avid follower of timelines on the forum, I can't say there appears to be any rhyme or reason to when the CHC do things.

All I can say is that I hope yours get sorted soon. Best of luck!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:46 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

wow, WOW WOW

I am sooo excited for you...great news!!!!
lns
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:47 am
Adapting slowly...

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
wow, WOW WOW

I am sooo excited for you...great news!!!!
lns
Thanks Lins. I so wish it was you too.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lins. I so wish it was you too.
Awe thanx FF. We are getting there steadily. I think we will hear mid March....looking at the date from your further med info/test (about 3 months)
Its not stopping me from checking emails/ stalking postman in any case-pointless, i know!

Great hearing about all this progress, just hope the momentum continues until its our turn
Lns

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.