Spouse Visa - Timeline ?

Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

techwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant future
Question Spouse Visa - Timeline ?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has received their PPR request from CHC in London, for a Spouse visa application

My PR application was submitted in mid-feb and the web site states, it started processing on 17 March, but I have not heard anything since. To compare application times, has anyone else received their PPR request recently, and if when did you apply ?

Best Wishes

GW
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:59 am
Forum Regular

annemt4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spouse Visa - Timeline ?

Hi - if you look around the recent posts at the bottom of the posts - there are quite a few the same as ours - which is about 3 to 4 months!

We were shocked at the speed - we sent our app in from the UK (we both live there) to Mississauga in Feb. Got my approval as sponsor Feb 19th. London started processing March 7th and my OH was asked for his passport last week!!!! We are sending it by courier and should be back ASAP!!!! Wow!
Cheers
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

jennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nice

Hi there!
We haven't had a PPR yet but ECAS shows that London started processing our application the 16th of April.

The only person I know of is Krawl78 (you can check her case on the trackitt website)... she got her PPR last week and sent in her full application to CPC-Mississauga at the end of Jan.

Here's to hoping it goes by really quickly!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute

so i started reading this thread with a little disappointment.

Our application was sent off 18th feb, rec'd letter 17th march.
i've been checking online for weeks to no avail.
so i've just checked again, silly me, i was putting in my details instead of my husbands.
anyway i am soooooo happy, they started processing application on 25th march.
I just hope because of the fact i have 2 kids from previous relationship, this wont take more time to process.
Hubby goes home next month, intention to be by his side in August, maybe now it could be sooner, not looking forward to the prospect of being a working full time single mum again (hubby cooks tea and prepares their sandwiches for school, gosh, im going to have to do all that again).
lol.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

techwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant futuretechwizard has a brilliant future

I feel a bit better now - was getting a little depressed because I thought I was being left out by CHC London, but I am hoping it wont be too long now.

I have waited this long, I can on a little longer.

Good luck to everyone who is in the same boat.

GW
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:42 am
Just Joined

H3ath3r is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm playing the same waiting game. Going through spousal sponsorship for my UK husband.

Our application was sent into CIC-Miss. at the beginning of February...received by them on Feb. 5.
My application was approved and a letter sent out on Feb. 21.
London started processing Mar. 5th. All i know is that they received his medicals and haven't heard anything since...

I'm starting to get a little antsy but hopefully something will come up at least in the next couple of weeks!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

danfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by techwizard
Hi,
My PR application was submitted in mid-feb and the web site states, it started processing on 17 March, but I have not heard anything since. To compare application times, has anyone else received their PPR request recently, and if when did you apply ?
Our application arrived in Mississauga on 11th Feb, Sponsorship was approved on 4th March, London started processing my application on 18th March and we haven't heard anything since either. I don't know how people cope with waiting years and years under the skilled worker program - the wait's already driving me mad!

Last edited by danfolkestone; Apr 27th 2008 at 9:47 pm.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:04 am
Just Joined

Woke up and after fretting that e-cas wasn't really working waited an hour or so and checked again.
A decision has been made on the PR for my husband and i'm just waiting for him to call me once he gets home!

Hopefully good news!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:00 am
Just Joined

It's his PPR!!!
So hopefully this means everyone isn't too far behind me!
Good luck!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

danfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud of

Congratulations H3ath3r. Good to hear that things are still moving along pretty quickly!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations H3ath3r

Hopefully I wont be too far behind you.

GW
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Just when I thought that today couldn't get any better, I got home from work to find a package stamped Canadian High Commission, London. PPR received! 81 days from application's arrival in CPC-M.

For those wondering, Ecas still just says "In Process" and, like others, I didn't receive an AOR from London, presumably because processing is so quick at the moment.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:21 am
Just Joined

Congrats!!!!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by danfolkestone
Just when I thought that today couldn't get any better, I got home from work to find a package stamped Canadian High Commission, London. PPR received! 81 days from application's arrival in CPC-M.

For those wondering, Ecas still just says "In Process" and, like others, I didn't receive an AOR from London, presumably because processing is so quick at the moment.
I was around the same timeline - hope I get something from them soon.

Getting a bit fed up - need some cheering up.

GW
Old May 5th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by techwizard
I was around the same timeline - hope I get something from them soon.

Getting a bit fed up - need some cheering up.

GW
The waiting game can be like that, can't it, but don't give up hope! I've been keeping track of people who applied during late January and early February here and on other sites like trackitt. My timeline seems pretty standard, so you'll probably hear within the next week or so!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.