Spouse sponsor for PR questions

Old Mar 5th 2012, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Debbieken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse sponsor for PR questions

Hi everyone and apologies if I am asking what countless others already have

I am a Canadian citizen by birth, I am married and have 2 small children who have dual citizenship. My husband is a uk citizen.

I am looking to sponsor my husband for permanent residency. My husband is the breadwinner of the family (auditor) and I have recently given up work to be with our children.

We both plan on working in Canada, me in fact for the same company I worked for here n the uk. As it could be a year away, we have nothing definite secured however we have decent savings in the bank and are both high level professionals in our fields. What proof do we need to send as to our intention to live there? We are going to be in Toronto and I was going to provide the following:

Job searches we are subscribed to as well as the fact our employers (both my husband and I) have offices in toronto and I have already been in contact with mine

Property rental subscriptions as well as what specific area and type of property, budget etc we will be looking for etc

Family and friend details in area

Details of estate agents we have already had round for valuations to sell our uk property

An overall summary of our intentions and the reasons why we are relocating

Details of my family

Any other suggestions? Will it be enough.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Deb
Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:19 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse sponsor for PR questions

Sounds like that will be sufficient proof.

Good luck with the application.