Spousal Sponsorship from UK

Old Jan 28th 2012, 7:41 am
Fancy a Cuppa?

Rosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spousal Sponsorship from UK

So, the forms are filled out for Husbands Spousal sponsorship, and mine and kiddies PR. Bit confused wheres best to send them though? We thought we were sending to Canada CIC, but Ive seen posts using the London office. Would London be quicker, and how do you send the fees in $$ from the UK. Ive seen you can pay online for London, is this the same for Canada? I know this is probably real simple stuff!
Old Jan 28th 2012, 7:58 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal Sponsorship from UK

Originally Posted by twinkles
So, the forms are filled out for Husbands Spousal sponsorship, and mine and kiddies PR. Bit confused wheres best to send them though? We thought we were sending to Canada CIC, but Ive seen posts using the London office. Would London be quicker, and how do you send the fees in $$ from the UK. Ive seen you can pay online for London, is this the same for Canada? I know this is probably real simple stuff!
Hi Twinkle, for an outland application the forms all get sent to Mississauga. It's from there, after first stage approval that CIC will forward them to London for processing.

You pay online using your credit card - or you order a payment form from the CIC site and pay at a bank (which they will convert to $$) and you include the reciept of payment in with the application.

It would be quicker to pay via credit card as the payment forms that you get from CIC would delay you sending in your app by about 2 weeks.

I think thats correct though someone will put me straight if it isn't lol!
Old Jan 28th 2012, 8:06 am
Fancy a Cuppa?

Rosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond reputeRosie Lee has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers, we were about to send all to London We have a bank account in BC, could we use that to pay fees?
Old Jan 28th 2012, 8:29 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

If you look on the CIC site there are only 2 ways to pay the fees. 1) by credit card or 2) order a receipt from CIC directly - go into a bank and pay it there and get the tellers to stamp the receipt - its this receipt you send with your application - so I don't believe there is a way to pay it remotely.

I'll quickly find the link for you.
Old Jan 28th 2012, 8:32 am
Sawdust making harpy

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ons/spouse.asp

At the bottom it tells you how to pay fees although it does say to mail the app to Vegreville - i'll recheck that too!!!

the WIKI is your (and my!) friend http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousa...Where_to_apply outland apps go to Mississauga

Last edited by mandymoochops; Jan 28th 2012 at 8:35 am.