Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Spousal sponsorship: pain in the backside

Spousal sponsorship: pain in the backside

Old Jan 28th 2012, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Deficient has a spectacular aura aboutDeficient has a spectacular aura aboutDeficient has a spectacular aura about
Default Spousal sponsorship: pain in the backside

I have been assembling my application for the last six weeks or so and am getting close to being ready to mail it.

And then CIC change one of the forms to add a new question. Urgh.

IMM1344 Question 10(c)
If you are in a conjugal relationship, provide the date on which you entered into the relationship.

This isn't even applicable to me so it feels like a waste of time to reproduce the form for a question that'll be left blank anyway.

Thoughts?

I see they also updated the form to state that Quebec sponsors needn't answer 6,7,8 and 13 of the sponsor eligibility assessment (since the financial side of things is assessed by MICC in Quebec) but I don't suppose it matters greatly if I send in a form with those questions answered anyway.
Old Jan 28th 2012, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Deficient has a spectacular aura aboutDeficient has a spectacular aura aboutDeficient has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Spousal sponsorship: pain in the backside

I'm still just going through the forms with the guidance beside me to make sure everything makes sense.

IMM5669 Question 12

In the guidance:
Indicate the residential addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday, complete with the postal code. Do not use P.O. box numbers.

In the form:
From (year, month)
To (year, month)
Street and number
City or town
Province, state or district
Country

Genius.

So I'm wondering where/if all my fellow applicants managed to shoehorn their postcodes into the form, so I can just do the same?