Spousal Sponsorship

Old Jul 11th 2012, 5:07 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal Sponsorship

Originally Posted by UKCamaroSS
Hi,

My wife went for her medical (via Outland route) - I wasn't sure we had said on the form, but you're correct, we indicated London, UK on the form.
Regarding the medical report, my wife was not handed any paperwork back except a receipt - we have contacted the Doctor in Birmingham and they have replied:
"Your copy (2) of the Section A form will be posted to you when your medicals have been processed and are couriered out. Your medicals will take approximately 10 working to be processed." Not sure if this is the norm, but hence why we were waiting for the results..

Thanks again,
We were given our Copy 2 when we left the appointment (as chanceUK above said) - we included that plus our receipt in our application.

What does it say on the checklist? I'm going on memory from back in Dec/Jan, when we first applied, but I believe it said you had to provide "proof of medical", which consisted of both the receipt plus Copy 2. (But I may be wrong.)
Old Jul 15th 2012, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

UKCamaroSS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
We were given our Copy 2 when we left the appointment (as chanceUK above said) - we included that plus our receipt in our application.

What does it say on the checklist? I'm going on memory from back in Dec/Jan, when we first applied, but I believe it said you had to provide "proof of medical", which consisted of both the receipt plus Copy 2. (But I may be wrong.)
Hi,

Yes, my wife did not get the copy 2 when she left the Doctor's, only the receipt - the Doctor has advised COpy 2 will be posted to us - we'll try with just the receipt anyways - we have completed all the forms and have printed them off, just need to sign and date them, then pop in the post

On other question I have, in the sponsorship form IMM5669E, it says:
"This form must be completed by:
you, the principal applicant;
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)".

It does not say that as a Canadian I am exempt, so I guess I need to fill in one of these as well as my wife, even though I am a Canadian sponsoring her?

Thanks again, and sorry for all the questions!
Old Jul 15th 2012, 5:48 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by UKCamaroSS
Hi,

Yes, my wife did not get the copy 2 when she left the Doctor's, only the receipt - the Doctor has advised COpy 2 will be posted to us - we'll try with just the receipt anyways - we have completed all the forms and have printed them off, just need to sign and date them, then pop in the post

On other question I have, in the sponsorship form IMM5669E, it says:
"This form must be completed by:
you, the principal applicant;
your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)".

It does not say that as a Canadian I am exempt, so I guess I need to fill in one of these as well as my wife, even though I am a Canadian sponsoring her?

Thanks again, and sorry for all the questions!
No, only the applicant. It is a generic form as it is used by all other classes as well.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

UKCamaroSS is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks