Spousal sponsorship

Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:22 am
  #16  
Ambiroadious
Thread Starter
 
WorldWeary's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Scotland till March 06, then the Okanagan
Posts: 216
WorldWeary will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Spousal sponsorship

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
And in English? I appreciate that may be how things are spelled in Lanarkshire but it certainly isn't the way I was taught. I'm from Edinburgh. And learned to spell in schools you could never afford. Can't you tell?

I don't give a toss about your opinion of Winnipeg, it is not the result of endless research on where to settle in Canada, I'm here for 2yrs for my other half to convert his UK dental degree.

So, bad luck. You've tried to offend by speculating on my underwear and the city I live in, I wish you more success in your next attempt.

"Get it up ye" as I believe they say in deepest, darkest Lanarkshire
You are an amusing girl Biiiiink. And where oh where do you suppose I was born? Yup, Auld Reekie, the Athens of the North as they once used to call it.

As for learning to spell, well growing up in Toronto I did that primarily in Upper Canada College before being accepted by the Royal Military College of Canada. Both my sons attended Upper Canada College as well but went into finance rather than the Airforce like their Father and my Father before me. My Granddaughter is currently a student at Havergal College in Toronto where she has a 96% grade average and her Father asks what happened to the other 4%. You might find someone in Winnipeg who could explain the signifigance of those institutions to you. So do think twice before throwing out remarks about your 'superior' education. You might find yourself suffering from foot in mouth disease.

The line about Winnipeg is a well known joke in Toronto. I didn't invent it just to annoy you. But if you want to take it as attempting to insult you, feel free. I could speculate as to why someone would end up in Winnipeg to 'convert his UK dental degree' but that would be petty.

I find you amusing Biiiiink but do yourself a favour and confine your comments to little girl light banter in future. I might get annoyed.
WorldWeary is offline  
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:30 am
  #17  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Biiiiink's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Windsor, ON; Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,713
Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal sponsorship

I'm having the same problem as yesterday, I'm sure you're typing but all I read is blah-blah-di-blah, blah-blah...

Check your text encoding settings are correct.
Biiiiink is offline  
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:36 am
  #18  
Ambiroadious
Thread Starter
 
WorldWeary's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Location: Scotland till March 06, then the Okanagan
Posts: 216
WorldWeary will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Spousal sponsorship

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
I'm having the same problem as yesterday, I'm sure you're typing but all I read is blah-blah-di-blah, blah-blah...

Check your text encoding settings are correct.
Well done. Stick with that little poutty girl routine.
WorldWeary is offline  
Old Nov 1st 2005, 11:42 am
  #19  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Biiiiink's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Windsor, ON; Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,713
Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal sponsorship

Originally Posted by WorldWeary
Well done. Stick with that little poutty girl routine.
There's one "t" in pouty. Shame on your imaginary education
Biiiiink is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.