Wikiposts

Spousal Medical

Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:41 am
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal Medical

Originally Posted by coolmum1
ok will do we going with 13 year old boy so a bit older than your son.thats if every thing falls into place we got to rent for awhile as cant sell house as they not selling give me your email adreess so i can keep in touch with you guys ok if thats ok
I`ve sent you an e-mail ! so you should now have my address ! if not i will PM you
PS dont forget to reply so i`ve got yours !
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
I`ve sent you an e-mail ! so you should now have my address ! if not i will PM you
PS dont forget to reply so i`ve got yours !
thanks got it
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:47 am
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

thanks got it
Ditto
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Ditto
what job you doing out there and your wife
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:03 am
NEMESIS

what job you doing out there and your wife
Only just started looking but will probably be in Theatre or Film/TV doing Automation ! but i will work in a bar if i have to !
My wife is an actress so if she gets work before me then i will be a stay at home dad or vice versa
Old Aug 7th 2008, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Only just started looking but will probably be in Theatre or Film/TV doing Automation ! but i will work in a bar if i have to !
My wife is an actress so if she gets work before me then i will be a stay at home dad or vice versa
cool job
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

pinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud of

hi there i know its nothing to do with medical but i smoke and ive yust had my medical an im worried . where in toronto you moveing to. as we are hopeing to move near there cheers coolmum
Can i ask you something? We are about to send off our sponsoring spouse application. My husband is about to have his medical next week, then we are to be given a copy of something by the doc to put in with our application. Is this right, only i keep getting different answers, and everyone keeps mentioning medicals long after there application has gone through, and i'm confused!! ta
Old Aug 7th 2008, 5:57 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pinkkristen
Can i ask you something? We are about to send off our sponsoring spouse application. My husband is about to have his medical next week, then we are to be given a copy of something by the doc to put in with our application. Is this right, only i keep getting different answers, and everyone keeps mentioning medicals long after there application has gone through, and i'm confused!! ta
Can't help with the copy question but your confusion is coming from comparing two diferent application types

Skilled worker - you have to wait until requested to do your meds
Spousal - meds done up front

Hope this helps
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

pinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
Can't help with the copy question but your confusion is coming from comparing two diferent application types

Skilled worker - you have to wait until requested to do your meds
Spousal - meds done up front

Hope this helps
cool, clarification! ta