Wikiposts

Spousal Medical

Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:07 am
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute
Question Spousal Medical

Hi Guys and Gals
Sorry if i seem a bit paranoid but i thought that you would not get a Visa if you failed your medical. So when i received my PR Visa i thought i must have been fine (because i still have not given up smoking but will do before i go to Toronto).
I`ve just read somewhere that on a spousal visa they would still take you even if you had a serious illness. Is this true ???????????

If they did find anything wrong do you think they would have contacted me (or at least my doctor) or would i have had to request this ?

Sorry for the slightly strange question
Daz
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:08 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal Medical

Spouses are "excessive demand exempt" - I think this means that they can't refuse you on health alone . I believe they can still insist on things like active TB being treated before the visa is issued.

If the DMP did find anything wrong they have a duty of care to tell you . So no news is good news in this case.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 1:21 am
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

yeah very few things can get you booted for medical reasons on a spousal application.

I think it's only if you will be a risk to the general population that they will turn you down.

and yup, they should tell you of any abnormal results and feed back as much info as possible to your registered doctor.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:18 am
Just Joined

3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future

bit of a dumb question here but i will ask anyway are children excessive demand exempt? please don't shout at me for asking
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:50 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

on skilled worker , no . On spousal , I have no idea
Old Jul 24th 2008, 5:12 am
NEMESIS

dazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond reputedazzlerdaz has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for your help ! Will still have to try and give up smoking
That was a very interesting question about children ! I do hope somebody has an answer for you but i will try and find out myself anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 6:32 am
Just Joined

3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future3monkeys has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Spousal Medical

you are very kind thank you
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

londonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of lightlondonhatter is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Sheadboy

Hows it going. Not sure that you remember me but we have chatted in the past. I think our apps were being prepped at roughly the same time. I now have the procedure of checking the cic website three times a day looking for an update that has not yet happenned.

Eek
Old Jul 24th 2008, 8:59 am
Job Hunting in Ottawa

sheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of lightsheadboy is a glorious beacon of light

haha same as me, check it about 3 times every tuesday. I've lost ALL patience
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by dazzlerdaz
Thank you so much for your help ! Will still have to try and give up smoking
That was a very interesting question about children ! I do hope somebody has an answer for you but i will try and find out myself anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi there i know its nothing to do with medical but i smoke and ive yust had my medical an im worried . where in toronto you moveing to. as we are hopeing to move near there cheers coolmum
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:08 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Get some will power..........

Stop smoking NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 6th 2008, 11:44 pm
NEMESIS

Originally Posted by coolmum1
hi there i know its nothing to do with medical but i smoke and ive yust had my medical an im worried . where in toronto you moveing to. as we are hopeing to move near there cheers coolmum
Looking at The Beach area but nothing defo yet ! Will be staying in Brampton with my wifes family while we have a look around !
Where are you looking at and when are you off ?

I HAVE TO STOP SMOKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse:
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Looking at The Beach area but nothing defo yet ! Will be staying in Brampton with my wifes family while we have a look around !
Where are you looking at and when are you off ?

I HAVE TO STOP SMOKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:curse:
hi we hopeing whitby or brampton who,s going with you and how long do you have to wait we should be out by oct coolmum
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:21 am
NEMESIS

Originally Posted by coolmum1
hi we hopeing whitby or brampton who,s going with you and how long do you have to wait we should be out by oct coolmum
My wife and 3yo son ! We are flying on November 13th (if i get myself on the plane) If you go to Brampton let me know what its like !
PS who you going with and what type of accommodation are you looking for ?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

My wife and 3yo son ! We are flying on November 13th (if i get myself on the plane) If you go to Brampton let me know what its like !
PS who you going with and what type of accommodation are you looking for ?
ok will do we going with 13 year old boy so a bit older than your son.thats if every thing falls into place we got to rent for awhile as cant sell house as they not selling give me your email adreess so i can keep in touch with you guys ok if thats ok

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.