sponsorship questionnaire

Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

saz1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sponsorship questionnaire

Going through the sponsorship questionnaire just now, at question 8 it asks for the names of countries you have resided and addresses/phone numbers in these countries. Now, here do I put all the addresses my sponsor lived at in the UK (over a period of 17 years) or just the most recent?

There is only space for 4 entries. There will have been a fair few addresses and sometimes no phone numbers and if there were he won't be able to remember them!

Would it be best to put the address and phone number of his parents?
Old Mar 30th 2011, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: sponsorship questionnaire

Anyone able to help on this? Just to clarify, my husband (sponsor) was born and lived in Canada for 10 years before moving to the UK, at this section should I complete all addresses he has lived at in the UK? We can't remember phone numbers (and in some cases there was no landline number) for all and while at university there were a number of addresses. Perhaps his parent's address for that period will suffice.

I hope someone on here has done this and can advise! Seems like a lot of effort for no reason!
Old Mar 30th 2011, 4:11 am
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by saz1983
Going through the sponsorship questionnaire just now, at question 8 it asks for the names of countries you have resided and addresses/phone numbers in these countries. Now, here do I put all the addresses my sponsor lived at in the UK (over a period of 17 years) or just the most recent?

There is only space for 4 entries. There will have been a fair few addresses and sometimes no phone numbers and if there were he won't be able to remember them!

Would it be best to put the address and phone number of his parents?

Hi saz1983,

Me and my OH(the sponsor) have just sent off our application and were also unsure about the same question.
We weren't sure whether they wanted her addresses for the last 10 years, since aged 18 or just all the addressess that she's lived at. In the end we just went for the last option and whilst it may have been more work and possibly not necessary, we figured that it was better to give too much info rather than too little.

I know there's only four spaces on the form but all you need to do is put all the addresses that wont fit on the form on a separate sheet of paper and attach to the form. (just make sure that you put your sponsors name on the top left of the page, along with the name/number of the form to which the info relates.)

Hope this helps
Old Mar 30th 2011, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Cowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by leggy969
Hi saz1983,

Me and my OH(the sponsor) have just sent off our application and were also unsure about the same question.
We weren't sure whether they wanted her addresses for the last 10 years, since aged 18 or just all the addressess that she's lived at. In the end we just went for the last option and whilst it may have been more work and possibly not necessary, we figured that it was better to give too much info rather than too little.

I know there's only four spaces on the form but all you need to do is put all the addresses that wont fit on the form on a separate sheet of paper and attach to the form. (just make sure that you put your sponsors name on the top left of the page, along with the name/number of the form to which the info relates.)

Hope this helps
Yes we did since age 18 as well.

There were a few addresses, phone numbers etc we couldn't remember, so just put whatever info we could remember... on one we just had street name and town, no phone number.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Thanks, I guess I will just err on the side of caution and put all addresses since he moved back to the UK (that we can remember!). Did you put exact dates also? I could probably get the month but the day might be more tricky.

On the sponsor questionnaire it doesn't mention anything about the last 10 years or since age 18, that is on the other form for the principal applicant (me) IMM 0008 schedule 1.

IMM5540 (sponsor questionnaire) just says all addresses.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 4:55 am
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by saz1983
Thanks, I guess I will just err on the side of caution and put all addresses since he moved back to the UK (that we can remember!). Did you put exact dates also? I could probably get the month but the day might be more tricky.

On the sponsor questionnaire it doesn't mention anything about the last 10 years or since age 18, that is on the other form for the principal applicant (me) IMM 0008 schedule 1.

IMM5540 (sponsor questionnaire) just says all addresses.

For some of the more recent addresses we put the exact date, but for the others we just put month/year. A quick search on the Royal Mail postcode finder helped for some of the postcodes that had been long forgotten, and as for phone numbers, again we just put down all the ones that she (my OH) could remember.
Old Mar 30th 2011, 8:07 am
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

We just put months, but they all followed on one after the other, and we didn't know the phone numbers. I found out more about my Husband's comings and goings than I ever thought I might do! Good luck!