Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Sponsorship approved, but no letter received

Sponsorship approved, but no letter received

Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

abaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond reputeabaddon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsorship approved, but no letter received

Thought I would give you all an update on this. Received the letter yesterday evening. Somebody on my street came and asked me if this letter was ours! They've had it for a few weeks!

The letter was addressed incorrectly. My house number is "4" and my street name begins with "S". There was no space between the "4" and the "S" - the postman delivered the letter to number "45".

My wifes name is wrong on the letter - they addressed the letter to "<maiden name> <surname>" and did not use her first name. My name is also spelled incorrectly in the letter!

Should I be worried?

abaddon
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:09 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsorship approved, but no letter received

Do write the visa office and get that situation corrected.