sponsoring spouse

Old Sep 29th 2005, 10:13 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sponsoring spouse

Originally Posted by ijstewart
I have dual citizenship as I was born in UK, parents immigrated to Canada in 1978, citizenship in 1984. I have now been living here for the last 8 years - long story and I have been trying to get hubby to move for ages!! Oldest son,10, was born in Canada so no problems there and youngest,5, was born here in UK but I have already got a citizenship card for him. Only thing now is to get hubby sorted which I think will take the longest and be the most stressful. I will try the website again re Cyprus/Falklands. Is there anywhere in UK you can hone for question ie British High Comission in London?
If you are 100% sure you can't find the answer to your questions on the CIC website, they will answer a fax from you. They hate getting faxes for routine enquiries and/or info you can find on there site.
The fax No. for London is 02072 586 506. Make sure you state your file No. if you have one.