Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Sponsoring Parents into Canada - 5 years + ?????????

Sponsoring Parents into Canada - 5 years + ?????????

Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

celine_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of lightceline_uk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sponsoring Parents into Canada - 5 years + ?????????

My Partner and I are both PR's of Canada we moved here just over 3 years ago. my partner is Chinese and I'm British, we are sponsoring my partners parents into Canada from the USA, they are working there on H1B for a few years so we used buffalo, are the long wait times really so long? I've heard stories of it taking 5 years or more to sponsor parents into Canada, ridiculous!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sponsoring Parents into Canada - 5 years + ?????????

The stories are true, 5 years +. If you do a search on this forum you'll find lots of recent posts about this subject (to save having to repeat an answer).