Sponsor Spouse - how many photos?

Old Jun 14th 2011, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

TrinaForest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsor Spouse - how many photos?

How many passport sized photos do I need to submit with my application for my spouse to sponsor me outside of Canada including the photos for my medical exam?

Will my husband (Canadian Citizen) need to supply photos as well? These are the small ones that a photographer needs to take.

Thank you
Old Jun 14th 2011, 3:44 pm
Glory glory Man Utd.....

leggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud ofleggy969 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sponsor Spouse - how many photos?

Originally Posted by TrinaForest
How many passport sized photos do I need to submit with my application for my spouse to sponsor me outside of Canada including the photos for my medical exam?

Will my husband (Canadian Citizen) need to supply photos as well? These are the small ones that a photographer needs to take.

Thank you

As the person being sponsored, you need to supply eight photo's with your sponsorship application, and you need another four to take with you when you have your medical done.
And with the photo's, ensure that whoever takes them for you complies with the size requirements as stated in Appendix B of Part 3 of the application pack. They (CIC) are very strict on these requirements and many people on here have had their photo's rejected for non-compliency!

Your husband doesn't need to supply any photo's as the sponsor.

Hope this helps