Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Sponsor Questionnaire-Questions 5 & 10 - Pls define

Wikiposts

Sponsor Questionnaire-Questions 5 & 10 - Pls define

Old Dec 26th 2009, 7:58 am
Just Joined

eternal-optimist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsor Questionnaire-Questions 5 & 10 - Pls define

Good day everyone!

I'm sponsoring my British husband to come to Canada (I am a P.R. of Canada).
We are busy filling in the application forms and need some help/advice on two of the questions. We have looked throught the forum & have not found exact answers to these questions, so if anyone could help that would be super.

SPONSOR QUESTIONNAIRRE (IMM 5540):

Q5 - What is the highest level of education you have completed?

* If we tick off Secondary/High School, would we fill in 5 yrs as "Number of years completed? Or are they asking for total number of years of all education (including primary school, etc)?

Q10 - Were you yourself sponsored to come to Canada?
* My answer is yes, I was. What do I put for "When?" Are they asking for the date when I became a PR or something else??

Thanks a mill and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Old Dec 26th 2009, 10:23 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsor Questionnaire-Questions 5 & 10 - Pls define

Hi

Originally Posted by eternal-optimist
Good day everyone!

I'm sponsoring my British husband to come to Canada (I am a P.R. of Canada).
We are busy filling in the application forms and need some help/advice on two of the questions. We have looked throught the forum & have not found exact answers to these questions, so if anyone could help that would be super.

SPONSOR QUESTIONNAIRRE (IMM 5540):

Q5 - What is the highest level of education you have completed?

* If we tick off Secondary/High School, would we fill in 5 yrs as "Number of years completed? Or are they asking for total number of years of all education (including primary school, etc)?

Q10 - Were you yourself sponsored to come to Canada?
* My answer is yes, I was. What do I put for "When?" Are they asking for the date when I became a PR or something else??

Thanks a mill and Happy Holidays to everyone!
1. Total no. of years, which would be either 11 or 12.
2. Yes, date of PR.