SPONSOR QUESTIONAIRE

Old Aug 11th 2010, 6:02 pm
J2J
Forum Regular

J2J is on a distinguished road
Default SPONSOR QUESTIONAIRE

Hello Well our wedding in Canada has taken place and my OH has returned to England. While we are waiting for our marriage certificate to arrive in approx 10 weeks in Ontario, we are working on our application. Thankyou to everyone in this site that has helped us become knowledgable with the procedure of my OH becoming a PR, and us being together here in Canada after reading this site for what seems to be an eternity

My question is #4 details of mother and father. Can I as the sponsor enter the names and birthdate of my deceased parents and enter "deceased" and the last address that they lived at, even though it has been 20 and 30 years since they died, or would it be better to put in the cemetery address in that box? I know I have read about this question sometime ago, but can't seem to find it.

Also question #5 highest level of education completed
Do I just check one box here? I didn't finish high school back in the 60's but took many part time college courses as an adult, none of them in years. So I am not sure what to put in..... Do people usually send school documents to support this info for spousal applications?
Thanks, we will eventually get all of this completed as the rest of you have managed to do so.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 6:21 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SPONSOR QUESTIONAIRE

For your parents just put deceased in the address box.
For your education put some high school