Wikiposts

SPECIFIC ISSUE ORDER

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 4:06 am
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all
Default Re: SPECIFIC ISSUE ORDER

PANIC HAS SET IN

Have just had a quick look at the how to make a wiki thingy..... it has scared me half to death.

Think i will have to wait till Geraint gets home and ask him to help me, be back later.

x x
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:56 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Just wanted to add my congratulations.
Best wishes to you all, roll on your new life in Canada.
Lorraine G.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:08 am
Just Joined

tizzydog is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WelshDragonsWales
Hi

We are back from the court hearing for the Specific Issue Order and we are very

Won't post another long story ( if anybody wants to know anything PM us ) but just to say the order has been granted.

We were able to show the court that we were putting into place lots of things to make sure 12 yr old and her biological father would be able to have very regular contact ( email, web cam etc ) and also that we would fly her back each yr for a holiday with him - until the age of 18.

Few other bits and bobs as well - all just really making sure we will keep him informed if she became ill etc.....

The court was a little different to what i thought - it was magistrates court and was a little daunting - but the court officials were very good and the CAFFCAS officer was excellent.

At the end of the day all parties are happy with the outcome, we get an order saying we can remove the children from the uk and my ex gets in writing everything we have agreed on to make sure he can maintain contact.

If anybody would like more info regarding how we applied etc please feel free to contact us.

One more hurdle overcome - and a big weight lifted from our shoulders.

Both children are

Thanks you so much for all of those who have wished us luck on this and offered help and advice.

Regards

Dawn and Geraint
Hello there, I am planning to live in Portugal with my 3 year old as my partner lives out there. I think my son's father is going to make it difficult though. I just want a better life for us. Can you tell me what you needed for your specific issue order please? I already have a job offer and a school place for my son. Thank you and congratulations x x