Wikiposts

Sorry God

Old Aug 10th 2005, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

samon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sorry God

We are very sorry God of forgetting you,
As we had been trying to please CIC, without any clue.

With time we came to realise that CIC is both deaf and dumb,
As in spite of our repeated queries, it remained mum.

We have heard that you can make the deaf hear and the blind see,
All of that for a simple prayer, and of course all free.

So we request you to do us just one favour,
Let the CIC, both listen and speak very clear.

This will stop us all from the guessing game,
And we may rest in peace, till our turn came.
Thanks
Old Aug 10th 2005, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sorry God

oooooooooooookay.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:05 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by samon
We are very sorry God of forgetting you,
As we had been trying to please CIC, without any clue.

With time we came to realise that CIC is both deaf and dumb,
As in spite of our repeated queries, it remained mum.

We have heard that you can make the deaf hear and the blind see,
All of that for a simple prayer, and of course all free.

So we request you to do us just one favour,
Let the CIC, both listen and speak very clear.

This will stop us all from the guessing game,
And we may rest in peace, till our turn came.
Thanks
if it does not work try this>

You will need:

- Something from CIC (I suggest envelope from AOR or the likes)
- half a pound of sulfer
- 1 eye of a moose
- 3 tears from a beever
- some polar bear droppings
- and the province flower of the the province you are planning to settle in, picked at midnight on a full moon night. (thats trillium for ontario, )
- a green a yellow a red and a brown Maple leaf
- a bottle of canadian rye (thats not to wase on the concoction, but rather for the party afterwards )[/list]
stir in a copper couldron on a maple wood fire. You will have to wear hockey gear with red and white dresses and hats with antlers.

Drink one cup at dusk and one at dawn for 3 days.

cryout and I have tryed it, it works.

and be nice to those friendly young men in the nice green suits
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
if it does not work try this>

You will need:

- Something from CIC (I suggest envelope from AOR or the likes)
- half a pound of sulfer
- 1 eye of a moose
- 3 tears from a beever
- some polar bear droppings
- and the province flower of the the province you are planning to settle in, picked at midnight on a full moon night. (thats trillium for ontario, )
- a green a yellow a red and a brown Maple leaf
- a bottle of canadian rye (thats not to wase on the concoction, but rather for the party afterwards )[/list]
stir in a copper couldron on a maple wood fire. You will have to wear hockey gear with red and white dresses and hats with antlers.

Drink one cup at dusk and one at dawn for 3 days.

cryout and I have tryed it, it works.

and be nice to those friendly young men in the nice green suits
LOL LOL

I'm off for a night time trip down the local zoo

Edited to add - I think you missed a really important ingredient - 1 young ripe Mountie in full ceremonial dress!
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:19 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
LOL LOL

I'm off for a night time trip down the local zoo

Edited to add - I think you missed a really important ingredient - 1 young ripe Mountie in full ceremonial dress!
adds a rather strong taste but may carve another month off your time
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

adds a rather strong taste but may carve another month off your time
I'm not even going to suggest adding a visa officer, as the recipe will deffo take forever and you won't know how it'll turn out in the end?

Keep on rockin' Sir mhhp!
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:30 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
I'm not even going to suggest adding a visa officer, as the recipe will deffo take forever and you won't know how it'll turn out in the end?

Keep on rockin' Sir mhhp!
No but I have an old friend who suggests pinning your visa officers initials to your forehead while drinking will do the trick my friend.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:46 am
ABW
No driving taxi as 11/06

ABW is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Sorry God

You are not trying to form a CIC cult, are you???

No but I have an old friend who suggests pinning your visa officers initials to your forehead while drinking will do the trick my friend.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:57 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by ABW
You are not trying to form a CIC cult, are you???
wanna join???
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:40 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

I think we need a "classic post" section
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:55 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bleech
I think we need a "classic post" section

Repeat ad nauseum:

red pill
plue pill
white envelope
brown envelope

:scared: as you can see my recovery is going well but the nights are still occasionally broken by visions of rejection letters, jealous posties lobbing my precious correspondence into the river, the dogs of CIC eating my PR homework and our file sitting in the dusty unoccupied basement office.

Rich.
Old Aug 10th 2005, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Repeat ad nauseum:

red pill
plue pill
white envelope
brown envelope

:scared: as you can see my recovery is going well but the nights are still occasionally broken by visions of rejection letters, jealous posties lobbing my precious correspondence into the river, the dogs of CIC eating my PR homework and our file sitting in the dusty unoccupied basement office.

Rich.
Noooooooooooooooo! :scared: What a terrible nightmare
Old Aug 11th 2005, 8:54 am
keep checking....

see what happens after too much e/client :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Aug 12th 2005, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

samon is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally upon repeated requests, God finally decided to pay 'CIC' a visit.
He couldn't find anything wrong there, but what caught his fancy is the quota system.
The witty 'CIC' was fast to teach him the nitty-gritty of the system.
Upon return he started the quota system across the heavenly gates, and the saintly souls were asked to queue up, and let in as per the regional quota. The first come first in, all those left were told to wait or 'Go to Hell'
Old Aug 12th 2005, 10:04 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by samon
Finally upon repeated requests, God finally decided to pay 'CIC' a visit.
He couldn't find anything wrong there, but what caught his fancy is the quota system.
The witty 'CIC' was fast to teach him the nitty-gritty of the system.
Upon return he started the quota system across the heavenly gates, and the saintly souls were asked to queue up, and let in as per the regional quota. The first come first in, all those left were told to wait or 'Go to Hell'
Can I sign up for a free points assessment somewhere, to see if I qualify???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.