Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Some more unbelievable PPR news!!!!

Some more unbelievable PPR news!!!!

Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

jossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond reputejossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some more unbelievable PPR news!!!!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Congratulation[/FONT]
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:05 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jempee
OH MY GOD!! i have only ever had 1 doctor all my life who has dealt with everything as i wont even see the nurse!! Is THat because you did not have a recent smear? if i went to my doctor would that be acceptable?? help some one, any ideas on this??? :scared: :scared:
For one thing, it really depends on where you go as to how "extensive" the medical is. Ours were not at all intrusive, with no embarassing procedures or questions. I almost felt cheated, we got so little for our money!

In any case, I am certain that if you can turn up with a recent smear test result there will be no reason for you to have an internal.

But if push comes to shove (as it were) do you not think, for the cause, you could just "lie back and think of Canada", and let them get on with it???
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:14 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jempee
OH MY GOD!! i have only ever had 1 doctor all my life who has dealt with everything as i wont even see the nurse!! Is THat because you did not have a recent smear? if i went to my doctor would that be acceptable?? help some one, any ideas on this??? :scared: :scared:
Hi Jempee - don't worry. I didn't have to have an internal but I did have to send in a copy of my most recent smear test (which I had forgotten to take with me to the meds ). Just make an appointment to see your doctor - have a smear test and when you get the result keep it to take with you.

Oh, not sure when your meds are but the doctor I saw said that the smear result should be less than one year old.

HTH .... J