Wikiposts

Some contact from CHC

Old Nov 16th 2006, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

marhaba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some contact from CHC

Aor is 4 Oct. Following bit of info received this week by our migration consultants:

Please be advised that we are currently screening applications which were submitted in September 2004. As the below noted client's application was submitted in September 2004 it is due to be assessed by an officer very shortly. Your client should expect to receive further correspondence from our office within the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Wonder what surprises await!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

hejhej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some contact from CHC

Originally Posted by marhaba
Aor is 4 Oct. Following bit of info received this week by our migration consultants:

Please be advised that we are currently screening applications which were submitted in September 2004. As the below noted client's application was submitted in September 2004 it is due to be assessed by an officer very shortly. Your client should expect to receive further correspondence from our office within the next 4 to 6 weeks.

Wonder what surprises await!
We have a Sept 04 AOR, and had the same sort of thing about 3 weeks ago. Then last week we got an update from CIC asking for our updated documentation.

So hopefully you will hear within the next few weeks.
Good luck.
Harvey
Old Nov 16th 2006, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

shri_ram is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hejhej
We have a Sept 04 AOR, and had the same sort of thing about 3 weeks ago. Then last week we got an update from CIC asking for our updated documentation.

So hopefully you will hear within the next few weeks.
Good luck.
Harvey
Hi Hej

Can u advise me what kind of information they have asked for?
I received 90 day update letter, i just want to know whether it is similar ones..
Thanx
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

hejhej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shri_ram
Hi Hej

Can u advise me what kind of information they have asked for?
I received 90 day update letter, i just want to know whether it is similar ones..
Thanx
They wanted updated Police Certificates, new photos, updated financial info, etc.
Harvey