Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

so Dude with no car, hows it goin ?

Wikiposts

so Dude with no car, hows it goin ?

Old Nov 28th 2002, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Stupid guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default so Dude with no car, hows it goin ?

?
Old Nov 29th 2002, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

dudewheresmycar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: so Dude with no car, hows it goin ?

Still alive and kicking bro ...
How are things with you..

Originally posted by Stupid guy
?
Old Nov 29th 2002, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dudewheresmycar
Still alive and kicking bro ...
How are things with you..
Same here...just gettin ready to drive down next week and meet the BOSS. (CIC)... Whens urs u said ?
Old Nov 30th 2002, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Good luck for you interview....
Mine is in the end of Jan ...

BTW how many times did you get you FBI clearence , i have already done it 3 times , this would be my 4 th time ...

Hey how did you get your experience letter from your current emp ..
I think thats the reason i needed an interview because i did not send one and listened to some assholes advice on the TCS canada web site and just sent them the reason of not sending my exp letter (fear of getting laid off)

Same here...just gettin ready to drive down next week and meet the BOSS. (CIC)... Whens urs u said ?
Old Nov 30th 2002, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Good luck for you interview....
Mine is in the end of Jan ...

BTW how many times did you get you FBI clearence , i have already done it 3 times , this would be my 4 th time ...

Hey how did you get your experience letter from your current emp ..
I think thats the reason i needed an interview because i did not send one and listened to some assholes advice on the TCS canada web site and just sent them the reason of not sending my exp letter (fear of getting laid off)
- This is the second time I got my FBI letter. Assholes.. this is a repeating cycle. They ask u

to get your FBI clearance meanwhile your meds expires. Then they ask you to get your meds during

which time your FBI clearance expires.. Then they go aww shucks you need to get an FBI clearance

now.. awww damn it !! real dumbheaded process they have, I tell you.

The best way is to make sure you time it right, send meds and police clearance togather. Not when

they ask for it. Why did u have to do it 3 times? I applied the same time as u. I got the req for

FBI clearance/med papers along with my interview letter.Why did they make u do it 3 times.

- and yes thats the reason for my interview too , the god damn current exp letter. I read my

CAIPS notes and that highlighted as reason for my interview too. Quite the mistake I made again

following some dumbasses advice. I sent a letter along with my application stating that I cannot

produce an employment letter as I dont want to let my employer know of my plans to go to Canada.

Just like you. this earth is full of idiots...! and growing in number rapidly. No wonder god

decided to relocate to heaven!! I dont blame him.

Sorry to hear that you got mislead too.

These morons take almost 2 yrs to process an application and expect us to give a current

employment letter jeapordizing our jobs 2 yrs in advance?? What kind of an idiot would req such a

thing, putting other peoples lives and careers in danger. In spite of that they have asked me to

get current employment letter again.!! go figure!! Wonder what they must be using to think??

- Well I just bull shitted my employer that I need it for H1 travel etc. I have gotten it many

times. Just tell him yo are going on a weekend holiday to Canada or Mexico adn get a letter of

current employment. It should work.

Moral of the story: When idiots(they) rule the subjects(me) are pissed off.
Old Nov 30th 2002, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Dude did u know the Can embassy is closed in Manila. I posted this info on TCS web site that guy ripped off my message .. hahah !! what an idiot !
He left all other messages that others posted with real dirty languange and with crap in them and he ripped of my message.
So I reposted it and told him to lay off, and use good judgment before deleting posts and also called him trigger fingers.

Do you think I can sue?? for a million bucks. ..for discrimination?? I really need the money for my up comming asian trip and holiday.
Heck who knows with that kinda money I might even convince the Phil govt to sell me one of their islands in the sea.

Last edited by Stupid guy; Nov 30th 2002 at 9:21 am.
Old Nov 30th 2002, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Well i got my FBI clearence the first time and by the time i decided to apply it had expired so i get i again when i send in my application.

So then i get my interview waiver and medicals , so they ask for a new FBI clearence so do it again and now they asked me to go for interview and asked me to produce a new FBI cert. Its kind of crazy..
Hope fully my results will happen on the same day and i don't end up wasting my medicals.

BTW the CIC need exp letter with job description with regards to type of work ... i wonder how a letter of employment will work , I assume your company gives it in the same format my company does , all it has i that i work for so and so company from so and so date with so and so status and pay. No description of job responsibilities , work history etc which is what the CIC is looking for.

Well i have that as a back up plan and also i will take one of our company gadgets and show off for the interview which will hopefull impress them no end...

BTW where did you get the CAIPS notes from ??

- This is the second time I got my FBI letter. Assholes.. this is a repeating cycle. They ask u

to get your FBI clearance meanwhile your meds expires. Then they ask you to get your meds during

which time your FBI clearance expires.. Then they go aww shucks you need to get an FBI clearance

now.. awww damn it !! real dumbheaded process they have, I tell you.

The best way is to make sure you time it right, send meds and police clearance togather. Not when

they ask for it. Why did u have to do it 3 times? I applied the same time as u. I got the req for

FBI clearance/med papers along with my interview letter.Why did they make u do it 3 times.

- and yes thats the reason for my interview too , the god damn current exp letter. I read my

CAIPS notes and that highlighted as reason for my interview too. Quite the mistake I made again

following some dumbasses advice. I sent a letter along with my application stating that I cannot

produce an employment letter as I dont want to let my employer know of my plans to go to Canada.

Just like you. this earth is full of idiots...! and growing in number rapidly. No wonder god

decided to relocate to heaven!! I dont blame him.

Sorry to hear that you got mislead too.

These morons take almost 2 yrs to process an application and expect us to give a current

employment letter jeapordizing our jobs 2 yrs in advance?? What kind of an idiot would req such a

thing, putting other peoples lives and careers in danger. In spite of that they have asked me to

get current employment letter again.!! go figure!! Wonder what they must be using to think??

- Well I just bull shitted my employer that I need it for H1 travel etc. I have gotten it many

times. Just tell him yo are going on a weekend holiday to Canada or Mexico adn get a letter of

current employment. It should work.

Moral of the story: When idiots(they) rule the subjects(me) are pissed off.
Old Nov 30th 2002, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Great idea @ sueing TCS , those ass holes said it was a unmoderated board and they don't really understand the meaning of unmoderated..

I am thinking of writing a automated program that will post lost of slander on their web site peridically just to piss them off.

Dude did u know the Can embassy is closed in Manila. I posted this info on TCS web site that guy ripped off my message .. hahah !! what an idiot !
He left all other messages that others posted with real dirty languange and with crap in them and he ripped of my message.
So I reposted it and told him to lay off, and use good judgment before deleting posts and also called him trigger fingers.

Do you think I can sue?? for a million bucks. ..for discrimination?? I really need the money for my up comming asian trip and holiday.
Heck who knows with that kinda money I might even convince the Phil govt to sell me one of their islands in the sea.
Old Nov 30th 2002, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Well i got my FBI clearence the first time and by the time i decided to apply it had expired so i get i again when i send in my application.

So then i get my interview waiver and medicals , so they ask for a new FBI clearence so do it again and now they asked me to go for interview and asked me to produce a new FBI cert. Its kind of crazy..
Hope fully my results will happen on the same day and i don't end up wasting my medicals.

BTW the CIC need exp letter with job description with regards to type of work ... i wonder how a letter of employment will work , I assume your company gives it in the same format my company does , all it has i that i work for so and so company from so and so date with so and so status and pay. No description of job responsibilities , work history etc which is what the CIC is looking for.

Well i have that as a back up plan and also i will take one of our company gadgets and show off for the interview which will hopefull impress them no end...

dude u gotta read this....
http://www.tcscanadainc.com/wwwboard/messages/8263.html
Old Nov 30th 2002, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

- Actually I wrote the letter my self. I told my manager the flimsy "work here from so and so dates" wont work at the border post. They want my role and daily duties. My manager is cool abt it. We r good mates so it works out.

- I had a gal friend whos a canadian citizen, she still likes me ;-) hehe !! actually no, shes a good friend of mine from England married to a Canadian and moved to Canada, she did it for me.

BTW I am curious to know what is the gadget you r gonna take.. this is going to be fun !!
Old Nov 30th 2002, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Way to go bro ...
Ha Ha Ha ....

dude u gotta read this....
http://www.tcscanadainc.com/wwwboard/messages/8263.html
Old Nov 30th 2002, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Gadget i am gonna taks "A vibrator " i am sure the lady taking my interview will have instant pleasure ... Nope just kidding man , we do some java work on wireless devices and PDA so its kind of cool to impress novices ... I am sure people like you and me will just phoo phoo every thing..

- Actually I wrote the letter my self. I told my manager the flimsy "work here from so and so dates" wont work at the border post. They want my role and daily duties. My manager is cool abt it. We r good mates so it works out.

- I had a gal friend whos a canadian citizen, she still likes me ;-) hehe !! actually no, shes a good friend of mine from England married to a Canadian and moved to Canada, she did it for me.

BTW I am curious to know what is the gadget you r gonna take.. this is going to be fun !!
Old Nov 30th 2002, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Gadget i am gonna taks "A vibrator " i am sure the lady taking my interview will have instant pleasure ... Nope just kidding man , we do some java work on wireless devices and PDA so its kind of cool to impress novices ... I am sure people like you and me will just phoo phoo every thing..
Dude I still think the vibrator is you best bet ..!! hehehe!
Old Dec 1st 2002, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Hey

Did you check the response on the TCS web site to your post.

Also they blocked my IP .... ho ho ho..

Got really under their skin..

Dude I still think the vibrator is you best bet ..!! hehehe!
Old Dec 1st 2002, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Hey

Did you check the response on the TCS web site to your post.

Also they blocked my IP .... ho ho ho..

Got really under their skin..
yeah ! i saw it... haha !! did they really block you IP? how can they? its not gauranteed. you can always post from another IP/dial up which give u diff IP.
This beginning to look like fun...!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.