Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Skytra's various questions about Spousal Sponsorship forms

Skytra's various questions about Spousal Sponsorship forms

Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

skytra7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: (Spous Visa) IMM0008ENU Question?

nice thank you
Old Mar 5th 2012, 9:23 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Best way to build Evidence!

Originally Posted by skytra7
Hi,

I'm building my evidence part of my application (photo's, bills, etc).

I'm about to pop over to staples and get some stationary items.

However, I was wondering if anybody had really good tips for the cross referencing and collating and organising this huge part the the application, (for instance, I'm thinking of getting some dividers from staples...)

Also, how have other cross referenced evidence issues in the application forms, I would be interested to hear of some good ideas

Thanks
What I did was put ours in a box file. I used a coloured sheet of paper to divide each section and a second but different coloured piece of paper after it, with the index of each section, keeping it consistent throughout, i.e. so they could see at a glance, the blue sheets or whatever, were the start of the next section. No clips, staples or any other pointy things for that matter. We've just been approved so must've been ok in that format.

Have fun compiling! Katie
Old Mar 5th 2012, 9:34 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application Evidence

HI

Hi,

I am starting to build my evidence part of my application...ie the photos, bills and other docs...

Will I need to make two sets of copies (one for me - PR- and one for my sponsor) within the same application package.

OR

will one set of copies be enough for the both of us?
1 set is enough.
Old Mar 6th 2012, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Application Evidence

Thats great!!
Old Mar 6th 2012, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Default Official strategy for additional pages

Hi,

I am completing the application form and some of my answers are spilling out on to additional sheets.

I remember seeing somewhere a guide whereby it stated the official manner that additional pages should be carried out (ie name, number etc).

Can anybody direct me to the guide where I think i saw this AND/OR show how additional pages should be correctly maintained in accordance with the application rules.

Thank you
Old Mar 6th 2012, 2:44 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official strategy for additional pages

I just typed mine on an A4 sheet of paper and included it after the page it was following - with mine and hubbys name and address at the top in case it fell out so they could match it back up if it did.
Old Mar 6th 2012, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Official strategy for additional pages

Is that all you have to do, if so cool! I'm sure I saw it in one of the guidance pages somewhere would be handy to where where I saw it...?
Old Mar 6th 2012, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

Question IMM5669E - Question 12 - Address

Hi,

Just a few Questions about the address history of this form.

1. Do they want it you to start from you most recent address or in the other order? (I started from my 1st - birth address).

Thanks
Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:00 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMM5669E - Question 12 - Address

Hi,

Just a few Questions about the address history of this form.

1. Do they want it you to start from you most recent address or in the other order? (I started from my 1st - birth address).

Thanks
I thought it only asks for addresses since your 18th birthday, not from birth? But anyway, I think you are really overthinking a lot of these questions - if it doesn't specify on the form or in the application guide, then just do whichever you think best.

And as mentioned yesterday, it would be much appreciated if you could try and keep similar questions together in one thread - I think you've started about 12 threads in the past 24 hours with questions on, which really isn't fair to other forum members whose queries get lost on the second page almost immediately. For instance, this question could have been put on this thread you started about the same form - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=750667

If you have further questions about the same subject (questions on forms etc), pls keep them all together, thanks.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 6th 2012 at 4:06 am.
Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skytra's various questions about Spousal Sponsorship forms

Right, I've now merged 9 or 10 of your most recent threads which relate specifically to questions on the application forms, just to keep them all together and avoid them taking over the forum.

If you can put any further questions in this thread it would be much appreciate.

Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Sincerely sorry bout that....I'll keep them together
Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Sincerely sorry bout that....I'll keep them together
No worries. Normally when people have different enquiries we'd actually encourage them to post them in different threads so the questions don't get lost, but it's just that there are so many of them! I just don't want anybody else's threads to be forced away from the first page, that's all.

Have you considered getting a consultant to check your forms over before you submit them, as they're obviously worrying you? Rather than paying for the full consultant service it could be a good option just to make sure you haven't made any mistakes before you submit, think it only costs a couple of hundred pounds so may be money well spent.

Also, just looking at your previous threads and see that your partner is in Canada and you are in the UK, how long ago was it that you lived together?
Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Hi again,

I am the making an OUTLAND APP (UK) and my WIFE (my sponsor) a Canadian Citezen lives in Canada.

Got a question about who should fill out these two forms.

(IMM 5669)

(IMM 5406)

The document check-list says:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) - You and each of your family members 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form.

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - You and each of your family members 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form.

I've asked this question before but havent got a nailed down answer.

I obviously need to complete this form. It says family members need to complete their own copy of this form does that mean my wife needs to complete this one as well. This reason why I'm asking this is becasue my wife has her own application forms as the sponsor (part 1). So just wondering if my wife definitely needs to complete sections of my application too here (part 2).

thanks again.

Last edited by skytra7; Mar 6th 2012 at 4:37 am.
Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

We have never really lived together, we have had four visits the longest one was for 2.5 months long.

thanks for the consultant idea, do you know of any good companies in UK that offer that service? Otherwise google check

thanks
Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

We have never really lived together, we have had four visits the longest one was for 2.5 months long.
So are you married then? Just checking as you describe him/her as your 'partner' in other posts, which I assumed meant you were common-law partners.

thanks for the consultant idea, do you know of any good companies in UK that offer that service? Otherwise google check
No need for them to be in the UK, one in Canada would be fine. But you can search the forum for recently recommend companies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.