Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Skilled worker applications CHC currently processing

Skilled worker applications CHC currently processing

Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of
Smile Skilled worker applications CHC currently processing

Just had an email from 'Emigrate Now', the update email system that I receive from subscribing to 'Emigrate Canada' paper, and it details what is in the March edition. It also states that since they went to press with the paper they have had an update from the CHC as to the skilled worker applications they are 'currently processing', they are now processing those submitted in Sept/Oct 2005, things seen to be moving again!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:35 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skilled worker applications CHC currently processing

Cool, thanks for the update. Now....how long till they get to Sept 2006?!!!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:38 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Take such info with a lot of skepticism. Even if CHC started processing Sep/Oct 2005 cases it doesn't mean that all such cases are being processed at the same time - it only means that CHC started getting to some of those cases. CHC is still processing case submitted 6 months or more earlier and many Sep/Oct 2005 applications may not be assessed within next 6 or even 12 months. Applications submitted same day may get into assessment stage few days, few weeks, few months or even a year or longer apart.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

sim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud ofsim2point4 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Skilled worker applications CHC currently processing

I'm thinking more about getting my update letter, as some Dec 2005 applicants seem to be getting them, even when the emigrate paper stated 'currently processing' Jul-Sept 2005, now it says up to Oct 2005, I am thinking that my Jan 2006 submission update letter should be in the post soon! The actual processing of my application may of course be months and months away, but just to have an update request would be a start!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

maggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sim2point4
The actual processing of my application may of course be months and months away, but just to have an update request would be a start!
I totally agree - I almost couldn't care less when they get round to processing my case...I want the update letter just to know I've not slipped off someone's desk So many people had update letters that were never received - it's scary!