SINP - Renewing TWP

Old Jun 8th 2012, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

pjones82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SINP - Renewing TWP

Hi there,

I received SINP nomination a few months ago, When I arrived in Canada the immigration officer gave me a 1 year twp as he said oh it doesnt take long for PR, I knew it did but he was telling me otherwise. I know I am only a few months in and about to submit my PR application but what should I do regarding extennding my TWP as I would like to do that with time to spare.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Pete
Old Jun 8th 2012, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SINP - Renewing TWP

Use this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/extend-stay.asp
Old Jun 9th 2012, 11:43 pm
JGK
BE Enthusiast

JGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond reputeJGK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SINP - Renewing TWP

When I got the SINP nomination I was sent 2 letters, one confirming my nomination and that my certificate and file had been sent on to the visa office. The second was to be included (in place of the LMO) with my application to extend my TWP.

As you had to submit a copy of your current TWP with your application SINP should be aware you'll need an extension (at least 2 years, my PR application took ~13 months) to cover the federal application.