SINP OCCUPATION list

Old Jul 28th 2019, 11:35 am
Just Joined

M.haseeb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SINP OCCUPATION list

Hello everyone,
I am interested to apply in Saskatchewan, but the thing is that i am unable to find my noc code there . What will i do? Please advice
Old Jul 28th 2019, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SINP OCCUPATION list

Originally Posted by M.haseeb
Hello everyone,
I am interested to apply in Saskatchewan, but the thing is that i am unable to find my noc code there . What will i do? Please advice
I assume you are talking about this
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/resident...ccupation-list

if your role isn’t on there you can’t use the occupation in demand category of SINP. Is there another role similar to yours or another SINP sub-category.
Old Jul 28th 2019, 4:42 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone,
The "In Demand" occupations route isn't the only one for Saskatchewan PNP - what is it you do?

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/resident...killed-workers
Old Aug 4th 2019, 6:39 am
Just Joined

M.haseeb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Engineer_abroad

I assume you are talking about this
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/resident...ccupation-list

if your role isn’t on there you can’t use the occupation in demand category of SINP. Is there another role similar to yours or another SINP sub-category.

is the occupation in demand list are same for all province. ?I am interested to move canada with my spouse and I want to know which province have easy eligibility to migrate and having less requirements ?

i did my MS in Electronics Engineering and currently doing job as Assistant Manager Utilities.

Regards
haseeb
Old Aug 4th 2019, 11:34 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

is the occupation in demand list are same for all province. ?I am interested to move canada with my spouse and I want to know which province have easy eligibility to migrate and having less requirements ?

i did my MS in Electronics Engineering and currently doing job as Assistant Manager Utilities.

Regards
haseeb
No, it's not the same - all PNP's have their own requirements, some don't have occupation in demand lists at all. It's not a case of which is 'easiest' though, where do you actually want to go? Remember that to get PR via a PNP you have to show you intend to actually settle in that province and wish to move there.

Do you not score enough to apply as a FSW under the EE system, do you need provincial nomination to get PR? If so, you may need a job offer first.