SINP Nomination at last!!!

Old Nov 8th 2012, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough
Default Re: SINP Nomination at last!!!

Originally Posted by JulieLord
Thanks... can't wait to spend Crimbo in S'toon xx
Bring your Snowboots, Toque and Mits!!
Old Nov 8th 2012, 8:48 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
Bring your Snowboots, Toque and Mits!!
all ready at hand and I got booties ready for the dogs too

Where do you live in Saskatoon?
Old Nov 8th 2012, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

all ready at hand and I got booties ready for the dogs too

Where do you live in Saskatoon?
We live east of the city but I work right downtown.

Have you worked out were you are going to live / work when you arrive?
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:11 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

JulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really niceJulieLord is just really nice

We live east of the city but I work right downtown.

Have you worked out were you are going to live / work when you arrive?
Hi,

East of the city is a nice place to live. We know Saskatoon quite well to be honest, and surrounding areas.

My boss who is from England originally has been fantastic. He is picking us up from Calgary (dogs too) and we will be staying with him and family until we find somewhere to live. We stayed with them last year and they really are great people. They live in Silversprings.

We have friends living in Martensville and Warman and all over Saskatoon really, but I think we're hoping to get a rental in Martensville or Warman. We're not too fussy aslong as it's not a rough area.

I shall be working from home which is really convenient.

You are in for some snow today aren't you!! Keep safe out there!!

Julie
Old Nov 9th 2012, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

jaycea is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news and good luck with it.
Old Nov 10th 2012, 4:24 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

Originally Posted by jaycea
Great news and good luck with it.
Thanks Jaycea! Hope you are doing well?
Old Nov 12th 2012, 9:45 pm
Collector of Junk!

missieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud of

Thanks Jaycea! Hope you are doing well?
how's the plans coming along.. Its getting closer!! U getting ready to pack?
Old Nov 13th 2012, 4:59 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

Originally Posted by missieleah
how's the plans coming along.. Its getting closer!! U getting ready to pack?
Hey!

Plans are all in place, flights booked, pet shipping booked, Hotel in Calgary booked... and... I have packed! we have basically been living out of suitcases since April as we moved into temp accom.

Soooo cannot wait to get on that plane!! and sooooooo excited!

Hows things with you?
Old Nov 13th 2012, 8:18 am
Collector of Junk!

missieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud of

Hey!

Plans are all in place, flights booked, pet shipping booked, Hotel in Calgary booked... and... I have packed! we have basically been living out of suitcases since April as we moved into temp accom.

Soooo cannot wait to get on that plane!! and sooooooo excited!

Hows things with you?
much the same but not as organised. Our container has left and we've moved out of our house not oh is already gone. Just can't wait to land in Calgary and forget about all this displacement
Old Nov 13th 2012, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

East of the city is a nice place to live. We know Saskatoon quite well to be honest, and surrounding areas.

My boss who is from England originally has been fantastic. He is picking us up from Calgary (dogs too) and we will be staying with him and family until we find somewhere to live. We stayed with them last year and they really are great people. They live in Silversprings.

We have friends living in Martensville and Warman and all over Saskatoon really, but I think we're hoping to get a rental in Martensville or Warman. We're not too fussy aslong as it's not a rough area.

I shall be working from home which is really convenient.

You are in for some snow today aren't you!! Keep safe out there!!

Julie
That's awesome, if you don't mind me asking what job do you do from home? Would love to work from home but not really possible for me.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 8:03 pm
Wales to Saskatoon!

That's awesome, if you don't mind me asking what job do you do from home? Would love to work from home but not really possible for me.
yeah, it's pretty cool.. I'm in Accounting.
Old Nov 13th 2012, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

yeah, it's pretty cool.. I'm in Accounting.
That's great!! I have a 3 way split job which I cannot do from home
Old Nov 14th 2012, 8:30 am
Wales to Saskatoon!

That's great!! I have a 3 way split job which I cannot do from home
That's a bugger!! what do you do?
Old Nov 14th 2012, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

That's a bugger!! what do you do?
Well technically I am a Procurement Manager, but I also do the HR for this area of the company and manage our downtown office. We have a great team that helps, but its pretty busy!

Looking forward to the Christmas Holiday Break!! Gonna be a snowy one compared to last year when we had no snow on Christmas
Old Nov 19th 2012, 10:55 am
Just Joined

patel1737737 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone!!

My Immigration consultant emailed me earlier with the good news that my SINP nomination has arrived... yay!!!!! I haven't been able to go to bed since as I've been too excited!!

Looking to book our flights out to Calgary on 5th December with a bit of luck....

Hoping everyone else who is waiting hears very soon

Julie
Congrats Julie

i am very happy you got nomination i also same in youR timeline but i still didnt get anything yet.... i am currently in London , UK my timeline is below .

from INDIA SNIP skilled worker
Applied for nomination - 5th november 2011

Application received - 22nd november 2011

Doc req - not yet , nomination - waiting

i dont know what happens next ..... almost 12 month not any news

PATEL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.