Singapore Tracker

Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:34 am
  #31  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 63
netranasik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Mandira


Thanks for the information. I have updated it at the following link:



http://www.geocities.com/netranasik/...oretracker.doc



Netra :




Originally Posted by mandira555
Hi Netra,

Please update my information to your web link.

Applied Jan, 03
Aor Jan, 03

Good Job. Thanks.
netranasik is offline  
Old Apr 13th 2005, 1:58 am
  #32  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 13
justleeman is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Mandira did you apply for CAIPS file ? If so, what's the BF'D date on it?

I can't imagine that Mandira hasn't got any response yet and he's a Jan'03 applicant. Mine was on Dec'03 and now really wondering what's gonna happen to mine!

Originally Posted by netranasik
Mandira

Thanks for the information. I have updated it at the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/netranasik/...oretracker.doc

Netra :
justleeman is offline  
Old Apr 13th 2005, 4:03 am
  #33  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 319
didik will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

In order to get more cases from CIC Singapore, it is best for you to spread yogi's site to your [ethnic] community forum. Many applicants do not realised the existence of yogi's site.

Originally Posted by justleeman
Mandira did you apply for CAIPS file ? If so, what's the BF'D date on it?

I can't imagine that Mandira hasn't got any response yet and he's a Jan'03 applicant. Mine was on Dec'03 and now really wondering what's gonna happen to mine!
didik is offline  
Old Apr 13th 2005, 6:34 am
  #34  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 9
inservice2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Yes

Good idea

However, Yogi's site is not singapore-specific. Singapore is covered in "Other VIsa posts" so the info is not easy to find.

Would be good if somebody develops a Singapore-specific site.

In service


Originally Posted by didik
In order to get more cases from CIC Singapore, it is best for you to spread yogi's site to your [ethnic] community forum. Many applicants do not realised the existence of yogi's site.
inservice2000 is offline  
Old Apr 14th 2005, 5:13 am
  #35  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: SURREY, BC
Posts: 150
afzalulh will become famous soon enoughafzalulh will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Originally Posted by inservice2000
Yes

Good idea

However, Yogi's site is not singapore-specific. Singapore is covered in "Other VIsa posts" so the info is not easy to find.

Would be good if somebody develops a Singapore-specific site.

In service

Can anybody please post the address of Yogi's site?

Thanks

Afzalulh
afzalulh is offline  
Old Apr 14th 2005, 4:30 pm
  #36  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Location: London, UK
Posts: 84
CanDreams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Hi All,

Good to see you again.

My timeline:

Application : Jan'2004
AOR : Feb'2004
Nationality : Indian
Residence : was Singapore, UK in another few days.

Thanks netra for compiling everything, if you wish we can use canadianasian.com for tracking records.

Cheers
CabDreams

Originally Posted by afzalulh
Can anybody please post the address of Yogi's site?

Thanks

Afzalulh
CanDreams is offline  
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:30 am
  #37  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 63
netranasik is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Hi CanDreams

Good to hear from you, and thanks for the information.

I have updated it at the following link

http://www.geocities.com/netranasik...poretracker.doc


How can we use canadiandesi.com for this tracker? Please suggest.


Netra





Originally Posted by CanDreams
Hi All,

Good to see you again.

My timeline:

Application : Jan'2004
AOR : Feb'2004
Nationality : Indian
Residence : was Singapore, UK in another few days.

Thanks netra for compiling everything, if you wish we can use canadianasian.com for tracking records.

Cheers
CabDreams
netranasik is offline  
Old Apr 15th 2005, 3:37 am
  #38  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 319
didik will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Afzalulh, hope that you are not one of the eclient addicts. I love this thread better, at least you are sharing information here and NOT about checking that useless e-client.
Here is the link
http://www.yogi799.com/timeline/othe...?sortby=nation
Originally Posted by afzalulh
Can anybody please post the address of Yogi's site?

Thanks

Afzalulh
didik is offline  
Old Apr 15th 2005, 5:46 pm
  #39  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: SURREY, BC
Posts: 150
afzalulh will become famous soon enoughafzalulh will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Originally Posted by didik
Afzalulh, hope that you are not one of the eclient addicts. I love this thread better, at least you are sharing information here and NOT about checking that useless e-client.
Here is the link
http://www.yogi799.com/timeline/othe...?sortby=nation
Didik,Thanks for the link. No...I'm not a e-client addict, but sometimes I like to check it to see if it is totally worthless!

Afzalulh
afzalulh is offline  
Old Jul 23rd 2005, 9:18 pm
  #40  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 13
justleeman is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

For those e-client addicts who applied in Singapore and haven't got any reply after years and years of waiting, the lady at CHC Singapore is willing to give you some information, and maybe even help you further.

Visit them at the FUJI XEROX TOWER (formerly known as IBM TOWERS). Go there between 8:00 - 12:30.

This is the map:
http://www.streetdirectory.com/singa...&masterid=3915

Hours of operation:
http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/singapo...en.asp#contact

Make sure you bring your PASSPORT, and REMEMBER your FILE# and/or CLIENT ID#. They will ask you for this. So make sure you have at least file # if you don't know what your client ID is.

By the way, make sure you get your queue ticket #. It doesn't take very long.

Hope that helps,
Lee

Originally Posted by afzalulh
Didik,Thanks for the link. No...I'm not a e-client addict, but sometimes I like to check it to see if it is totally worthless!

Afzalulh

Last edited by justleeman; Jul 23rd 2005 at 9:21 pm. Reason: File #, client ID
justleeman is offline  
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:22 am
  #41  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Location: London, UK
Posts: 84
CanDreams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Thanks justleeman for the information.

Since I am not in Singapore now, would not be able to visit CHC. Could you pls share the latest information. Whats going on there at CHC Singapore.

We haven't hear anything from Mandira and Hankim, they are Jan'2003 and Oct' 2003 case.

Regards,
CD

Originally Posted by justleeman
For those e-client addicts who applied in Singapore and haven't got any reply after years and years of waiting, the lady at CHC Singapore is willing to give you some information, and maybe even help you further.

Visit them at the FUJI XEROX TOWER (formerly known as IBM TOWERS). Go there between 8:00 - 12:30.

This is the map:
http://www.streetdirectory.com/singa...&masterid=3915

Hours of operation:
http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/singapo...en.asp#contact

Make sure you bring your PASSPORT, and REMEMBER your FILE# and/or CLIENT ID#. They will ask you for this. So make sure you have at least file # if you don't know what your client ID is.

By the way, make sure you get your queue ticket #. It doesn't take very long.

Hope that helps,
Lee
CanDreams is offline  
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:50 am
  #42  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 19
mandira555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Hi All,

Nothing to let you know. Waiting patiently.
Rest assured, I'll let you know, if anything happens.

Mandira
mandira555 is offline  
Old Jul 31st 2005, 5:33 am
  #43  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 63
netranasik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore Tracker-Updated

Thanks, Mandira!

Nothing on this side too!

Netra



Originally Posted by mandira555
Hi All,

Nothing to let you know. Waiting patiently.
Rest assured, I'll let you know, if anything happens.

Mandira
netranasik is offline  
Old Sep 15th 2005, 3:17 pm
  #44  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 13
justleeman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore Tracker

Any updates on these, fellas?
justleeman is offline  
Old Sep 19th 2005, 5:28 am
  #45  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 12
yogi123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Singapore Tracker

Originally Posted by justleeman
Any updates on these, fellas?
Nothing on myside. Just waiting. Dont know whether i receive IA by this year end

Cheers
Yogi
yogi123 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.