Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Simplified/Un-simplified FSW Process--Main Duties

Wikiposts

Simplified/Un-simplified FSW Process--Main Duties

Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold
Default Simplified/Un-simplified FSW Process--Main Duties

I'd be really grateful if someone would shed some light..........

I'm just re-checking my main duties (IMM0008 schedule 3) and wondering how strict CIC are with regards to matching the main duties. I do have all the essential skills but the amount of space they give is quite limited, therefore I'm unable to include all the main duties as specified on the official Human Resources and Social Development Canada site.

I'm probably worrying for nothing but I really don't want to take the risk, I've waited way too long to get to this stage and I don't want to mess it up over something really dumb.

Anyone who has done this and had a positive result (or even negative , hopefully not too many), would you advise please?

Thanks so much
Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simplified/Un-simplified FSW Process--Main Duties

could you not just add in extra sheets to give your full explanation??

I have written dozens of etra sheets on all my applications as there is never enough room for me to waffle on as much as I like to and its paid off as just waiting for med requests now
Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Simplified/Un-simplified FSW Process--Main Duties

oh really? Hmmmmmmmm, okay....

I was thinking of that and I have kind of waffled on about other stuff in the cover letter. I just didn't think it would be appropriate to do it for the main duties. Arghhh, I think I'm over-analysing lol. Gosh, this is so stressful! I've had butterflies for days now

Right, I'm trying to be as succinct as possible but if I can't get it all in, I shall maybe include another sheet for the main duties.....

Thanks Chumley and good luck, you're almost done