Wikiposts

Simplified Application Form

Old May 2nd 2007, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice
Default Simplified Application Form

Hi Guys,

yes it's me again (the one with no knowledge!). We applied in Apr 05 under the old application forms. We have recently been asked for updated documents - now does that mean that we should use the new simplified version of the Schedule 1 form - or use the old one in keeping with our whole application? Help - i'm so confused!

Batfink
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Simplified Application Form

Originally Posted by Batfink
Hi Guys,

yes it's me again (the one with no knowledge!). We applied in Apr 05 under the old application forms. We have recently been asked for updated documents - now does that mean that we should use the new simplified version of the Schedule 1 form - or use the old one in keeping with our whole application? Help - i'm so confused!

Batfink
Hi Batfink,

I think not.

If you applied under the old system, you should simply supply the information requested. Our update letter set out in some detail the information that was needed. This included submitting IMM forms again.

Our immigration lawyers advised that updating the original Schedule 1 forms was appropriate. We copied them in on our update submission and they confirmed it was sufficient.

I hope this helps.

Simon
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

Batfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really niceBatfink is just really nice

Thanks Simon, I had thought that this was the case but just wanted to check - should learn to trust my own judgement really!

Cheers
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

RodseyUK will become famous soon enoughRodseyUK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Batfink
Hi Guys,

Batfink
The application form, schedule 1 and schedule 3 forms under the simplified application are the same as when you applied under the old system.

The only difference between the old system and the new system is that you don't submit the supporting documentation with your application, unless you have an approved job offer that is.
Old May 3rd 2007, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

Silly me! I thought the old forms were a little more informative (if that's the correct term!). I understood the new forms were, in fact, simplified!!! Must look again on the website - i am not known for my powers of observation!!!!